The World's Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiddha folks, I'm here to stir some shit up

4 posters

Go down

Kiddha folks, I'm here to stir some shit up Empty Kiddha folks, I'm here to stir some shit up

Post by Altaf Masood Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:22 am

[I'll add a pic later]

Name: Altaf Masood

Country your character represents: Pakistan

Hobbies: Actually, his hobbies change all the time.

Likes: Pissing people off, making various types of tea, cooking, field hockey, cricket, athletics

Dislikes: Being called by his first name, being told what to do, being insulted, his brother, being talked down to

Background: Alt is trouble - with a capital 'T'. Whether he means to or not, he always seems to attract whatever kind of mischief is happening at any time. Most of the time he means to though. He's fairly aggressive and rarely knows when to shut his mouth, and loves stirring up trouble - especially if it doesn't concern him. He's angry, pervy, arrogant, worthier-than-thou, very proud but also pretty much shameless - however, deep down he's a pretty good guy. Veeery deep down.

He spent most of his life in England, but greatly misses his home country of Pakistan.
Alt doesn't attend regular classes, but instead receives one-on-one tutoring; he's largely illiterate, but won't admit it to any other students.

Anything you'd be uncomfortable or unwilling to rp: Vore and scat

Out of character: Hey guess what I'm the same person who plays Ivan whooo
Altaf Masood
Altaf Masood
Admin

Male Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Kiddha folks, I'm here to stir some shit up Empty Re: Kiddha folks, I'm here to stir some shit up

Post by Emma Willems-Dubois Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:29 am

Altaf Masood wrote:
Dislikes: Being called by his first name

[Oh, well, shit. He might not like Emma than. She don't like calling people by their last names. :P]
Emma Willems-Dubois
Emma Willems-Dubois

Female Posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Kiddha folks, I'm here to stir some shit up Empty Re: Kiddha folks, I'm here to stir some shit up

Post by Altaf Masood Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:32 am

(He prefers nicknames. The name he goes by is Alt.)
Altaf Masood
Altaf Masood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:39 am

Hello Mister Masood, Are you excited for the new semester?

((Once again, your Pakistan kinda sounds awesome...))
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Female Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:43 am

Now Muse don't be causing too much trouble. Don't ruin my party weekends~!
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Male Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaf Masood Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:48 am

Adrienne de Polignac wrote:Hello Mister Masood, Are you excited for the new semester?

((Once again, your Pakistan kinda sounds awesome...))

I guess? I'd rather be back home to be honest, Miss Bonnefoy.

Mathias Køhler wrote:Now Muse don't be causing too much trouble. Don't ruin my party weekends~!

What the fuck do you mean by that?
Altaf Masood
Altaf Masood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:49 am

You say you wanna stir up some trouble right? Well whatever you do let's not make it anything too major okay?
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:49 am

Ah, it is a bit of an adjustment to boarding schools, it slowly becomes its own world. If it makes you feel a bit better, you'll get used to it... we all do. *tries to give reassuring smile because.... everyone needs a smile*
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:50 am

*gives beer cuz everyone needs beer*
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaf Masood Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:54 am

Tch. Wouldn't wanna do anything that would get myself into too much trouble.

No, that's not it, look, I just... There's no place like my homeland.

I don't want your fucking alcohol, I'm Muslim, have some fucking respect for my religion!
Altaf Masood
Altaf Masood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:55 am

Good answer *nods* As cliche as it sounds, there is no place like home.. and hopefully you get to go back one day. *Shakes head slightly*
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:56 am

Oh right! hahaha. I forgot. My bad. Sorry.

Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum