The World's Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Vash & Toris] Floor 4, Room 2--Let's Get Along, Alright?

2 posters

Go down

[Vash & Toris] Floor 4, Room 2--Let's Get Along, Alright? Empty [Vash & Toris] Floor 4, Room 2--Let's Get Along, Alright?

Post by Vash Zwingli Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:36 pm

Vash Zwingli was pissed slightly. Somehow his little sister still hadn't finished up at her summer camp so now she'd have to make her way all the way to the boarding school on her own. He was worried about her since she was so small that other people would sometimes take advantage of her. He'd tried to stay at home and wait for her as long as he could but then he'd gotten a call from some annoying teacher about how the dorms had expected him to be there for orientation two days ago.

Like orientation was more important than waiting on his little sister?

But he'd finally caved in after the girl herself had called him and asked him to bring her stuff to the school. He couldn't resist doing what she asked him to do.

So now he stood here in front of his new room with that shining '2' on the front of it.

What a waste, he thought, They didn't have to waste money on something like that...it's just a decoration...rich people really are something else...

But then he remembered that due to some circumstances he was now rich enough to send his sister and himself to a high quality school like this. He sighed again and pulled out his room key. Time to meet his new roommate. Hopefully the other boy wasn't a trouble maker.
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Male Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

[Vash & Toris] Floor 4, Room 2--Let's Get Along, Alright? Empty Re: [Vash & Toris] Floor 4, Room 2--Let's Get Along, Alright?

Post by Toris Laurinaitis Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:30 am

Honestly Toris had not expected anyone to come in. He was hoping for everything to be quick and without him needing to give another explanation for what was going on - but no, he messed up and whatever was up there in Heaven, for Toris half believed in something, wanted him to suffer as much as possible.

So, of course, when his room mate walked in on him changing - that was embarrassing enough. When his room mate walked in on him changing from a girl's school uniform into a boys, that was so awful that he might as well just shrivel up and never be seen again.

Toris had been facing away from the other - a distinctive and stern looking blond, he noticed - when the incident occurred. But he heard the door shut, and he could feel the tension gathering. He squeaked, and pulled the dress up to hide his chest. As if he were not effeminate enough. Oh, now this was dreadful.

"P-Please don't judge me!" Toris exclaimed, quicker than usual speaking pace as he panicked. "I swear I don't cross-dress--T-This is terribly bad timing and a misunderstanding!!"

((*Tying this in with another RP Toris has been in. I'll leave the RP to explain the reasons why*)).
Toris Laurinaitis
Toris Laurinaitis

Back to top Go down

[Vash & Toris] Floor 4, Room 2--Let's Get Along, Alright? Empty Re: [Vash & Toris] Floor 4, Room 2--Let's Get Along, Alright?

Post by Vash Zwingli Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:14 pm

((ah! I know that RP I read it and I laughed. I had actually hoped you would~))

Vash was completely shocked. He turned bright red then ran out the room and checked the door. It was his room alright. He came back in and fully took in his male, not female like he had first thought, roommate.

"...I...thought I had went into the wrong room honestly," he said slowly, "...I'll...just go unpack while you get dressed alright?"

((ah, I'm a bit confused on the layout of these rooms...))
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Back to top Go down

Post by Toris Laurinaitis Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:30 pm

((LINK HERE <- I drew this to try make more sense of the rooms.))

The Lithuanian looked at his feet, taking a deep breath. This was useless. He really hoped that he would have a good impression on his room mate from the get-go, but obviously not. What an unfortunate circumstance. Only he would end up in mess like this - and what a mess it was. He looked over at his dirty school uniform.

"I-I guess I better explain..." He murmured sadly, and cleared his throat. Glancing back, he smiled at the other person. "A-aha. Um. I fell over in the mud earlier. I needed to go get some replacement clothing before I could get back here, but the only thing the school had was the female uniform. B-But it's better than going around in underwear, right? I-I mean. It's a lot less private..."
Toris Laurinaitis
Toris Laurinaitis

Back to top Go down

Post by Vash Zwingli Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:35 pm

((dude! you're awesome! yay!))

Vash looked at the other boy with something akin to pity.

"I understand. Too bad that happened..." he coughed, "I am Vash Zwingli by the way...and you are?"
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Back to top Go down

Post by Toris Laurinaitis Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:15 am

Well, at least he did not think he was odd. Toris did previously have a friend from Poland that was a cross-dresser on occasion - Toris was so embarrassed when he insisted on coming out with him dressed in a skirt. He could understand how much a shock that would be. (Briefly, he wondered about his friend. Whatever happened to him?).

"Toris Laurinaitis. It's nice to meet you, Vash," he said in reply to the question, giving a slight smile to accentuate his point. He was glad that he was in a room with another European. "I'm from Lithuania - you are European, right? Where are you from?"
Toris Laurinaitis
Toris Laurinaitis

Back to top Go down

Post by Vash Zwingli Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:04 pm

"Ah, I am from Switzerland," he shrugged as if not wanting to go into details, "So you've already claimed that side?" he found making conversation was just a little bit rough, especially with the other still half naked, "Um...you should finish changing, okay? I'll just unpack my stuff..."
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Back to top Go down

Post by Toris Laurinaitis Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:13 pm

"O-oh! Oh, yes, of course, I'm sorry!" Toris called out to the other, and hastily went to continue changing into his things. With a new pair of pants on and his shirt and sweater replaced, Toris gave a sigh of relief to have his legs re-concealed.

Glancing back to the other student, he wondered what sort of person he was. He certainly seemed to be rather stern and severe in tone and looks, but he seemed polite and pleasant. That was always good. Toris sat down on his bed, feeling a little bit shy before he worked up the courage to ask a question. He was rather wary of people.

"...So, um. Tell me about yourself?" Toris asked pleasantly, genuinely interested in finding out more about his room mate.
Toris Laurinaitis
Toris Laurinaitis

Back to top Go down

Post by Vash Zwingli Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:17 pm

"Um...." Vash stopped cleaning out his suitcase and turned around to face the other boy, his eyebrows knitted together, "There's not much to tell...I'm here since I wanted my sister to have a good education. And since I wanted to be able to make money in the future and this school has the right connections."
He folded his arms across his chest, he figured that anyone as nervous as this boy couldn't be one of the rich boys this school was famous for.
"And yourself?"
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Back to top Go down

Post by Toris Laurinaitis Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:35 pm

As Vash spoke about his sister, he could tell by his tone of voice that he was rather fond of her. So he chose this place for her and decided to come here because it gave him the best chances of a future of success. It was sweet, thinking that the other was looking out for her. He held his appreciative tongue, though.

"That's nice," he said. "I'm... well. Our family is not one of the infamously rich ones. We're, um, not very well off. So I worked very hard in order to get here. I hope it'll reach my expectations!"
Toris Laurinaitis
Toris Laurinaitis

Back to top Go down

Post by Vash Zwingli Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:06 pm

The other boy's worth had only grown in his eyes, and he felt something similar to respect for him. Anyone that worked hard to better themselves was sure to be a proper student. He and his roommate should get along just fine, provided he didn't make an habit of cross dressing.
"I think it should," he shrugged, "My situation is slightly similar to yours. I've worked very hard to gain entry into this school." he coughed slightly embarrassed.
"Um, is there anything in particular that I should know about? Like that I should know as your roommate?"
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Back to top Go down

Post by Toris Laurinaitis Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:09 pm

"Oh, so your education was not paid for by your parents?" Toris assumed that Vash was a relatively rich student, hence why both he and his sister had managed to get in. Although he supposed that perhaps it was easier for a sibling to be accepted once one had already penetrated the school's borders.

Speaking of things that he should know about, Toris thought back to that odd Russian boy he had only just met. What a friend to meet on your first day, hm? He frowned, thinking about it. "Uh, I suppose that, um. I don't think so? I mean, I-I'm not the type to bring a load of girls, or boys, um, either, back. I'll probably spend my time studying or reading books, I guess. A-And you?"
Toris Laurinaitis
Toris Laurinaitis

Back to top Go down

Post by Vash Zwingli Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:28 am

"Um...you could say that. I finally managed to get my inheritance from them..." he coughed slightly thrown off on how to explain matters then decided the other didn't really need to know.
"I'll probably be studying...or painting mainly," the frown remained on his face, "As for bringing people over...I doubt I will do so as well." So his roommate was bi? That...was interesting.

((-headdesk- why must I make up such a vague backstory for him? I need to go think things through more.))
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Back to top Go down

Post by Toris Laurinaitis Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:11 am

((Aha, it's okay - Toris is rather vague too. It's hard to do too much with him without a Poland)).

Toris frowned, realising that inheritance most likely meant that his parents were not around anymore. He decided not to press it, just in case. The Lithuanian smiled empathetically. "In that case, I think we would get along rather well!"

((These two are sort of difficult to RP together, because they're both content to keep to themselves, and are also do-gooders. xD.))
Toris Laurinaitis
Toris Laurinaitis

Back to top Go down

Post by Vash Zwingli Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:50 pm

"Yes!" And he was content to just lean back on his bed...
((....-headdesk- why are you both...so...idek. I can't think of anything to do...))
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down