The World's Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Konnichiwa... I am pleased to meet you

+5
Mathias Køhler
Adrienne de Polignac
Raivis Galante
Roderich Edelstein
Kiku Honda
9 posters

Go down

Konnichiwa... I am pleased to meet you Empty Konnichiwa... I am pleased to meet you

Post by Kiku Honda Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:38 pm

Konnichiwa... I am pleased to meet you 250tity

Name: Kiku Honda

Country your character represents: Japan

Occupation: Student, although he does moonlight as a manga artist

Hobbies: Reading comics and manga, playing video games, reading historical fiction, drawing, (EDIT) and practicing his martial arts.

Likes: Drawing his manga pages while listening to his favorite music (J-Pop and American Rock), cute things, personal space

Dislikes: Impoliteness, loudness, having his personal space invaded

Background (doesn't have to be too much, just enough to give your character some depth): Kiku Honda comes from a decently well-off family from Japan. He had a few siblings, but was one of the most quiet, and so his parents usually paid more attention to his siblings then himself. Not that he minded at all, and his parents did acknowledge his excellent grades in school. Recently his parents suggested he leave home and go to boarding school to expand his horizons. He reluctantly agreed, but has been near invisible at the school since his arrival, due to his reclusive nature.

Anything you'd be uncomfortable or unwilling to rp: Any scenes involving full-on sex, but foreplay to an extent is acceptable.

Out of character: Greetings all! I am an American college student trying to find some ways to unwind, and RPGs are one of my primary outlets. If you must call me something, just call me Cat.

Last edited by Kiku Honda on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

Back to top Go down

Konnichiwa... I am pleased to meet you Empty Re: Konnichiwa... I am pleased to meet you

Post by Roderich Edelstein Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Hallo, Kiku. I hope we can become friends this year *smiles slightly*
Roderich Edelstein
Roderich Edelstein

Male Posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Konnichiwa... I am pleased to meet you Empty Re: Konnichiwa... I am pleased to meet you

Post by Kiku Honda Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Ah! Thank you. May we have a good school year. -bows head-
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

Back to top Go down

Post by Raivis Galante Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:15 pm

It's nice to meet you, um... Kiku?

Or should I call you Honda? Wait, is that your first or last name? Do I need to call you by your last? Should I bow? Ah...
Raivis Galante
Raivis Galante

Male Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiku Honda Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Um... my first name is Kiku. I am more used to being called Honda, as the last name is used when one does not know the other well. But, as I am no longer in my country, I do not expect others to follow my country's customs. And... you do not need to bow. That is, again, just a custom of my home country.
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:21 am

Greetings Mister Honda, or would you prefer me to call you by another name? Welcome to the School, are you excited for your new semester? Forgive my manners, I am Miss de Polignac, one of your professors.
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Female Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Raivis Galante Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:48 am

I guess, but I just want to be polite. It's nice to meet you all the same.
Raivis Galante
Raivis Galante

Male Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:36 am

Welcome to the school Ki! Hope you enjoy it here! Ah! Your name sounds sorta kinda like a girl name by the way! *laughs* I hope you enjoy yourself here!
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Male Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Vash Zwingli Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:43 am

Oh, hello. Nice to meet you Mr Honda. I am Vash Zwingli. I hope we're able to get along this school year.
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Male Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiku Honda Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:53 am

Nice to meet you, Miss de Polignac. Please call me whatever is most appropriate. I'm sure... this semester will be fine. I hope that I will do well in your classes.

I do appreciate your asking, Raivis-san. Ah... if I may call you that? It was nice to meet you as well.

........Thank you for your welcome, Sensei...

Greetings, Vash-san. Yes, I hope we have a good semester together.
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred F. Jones Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:05 am

Hey there, Kiku! You like video games?! Awesome! What's your favorite?!

Oh, and Welcome!
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Male Posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:00 am

Privet~ What sort of video games do you like to play?

(Welcome to the forum! Wonderful intro!)
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiku Honda Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:34 am

Ah, hello. Well... I greatly enjoy role-playing games, and also adventure based games. Puzzle games are also quite fun. Sometimes I enjoy a first-person shooter, but that is not often. My favorites... I have a great fondness for Zelda, the Ocarina of Time.

(Thanks! Oh, I forgot to add, Kiku also does martial arts... I'll go back to edit the intro later)
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Willems-Dubois Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:33 am

Hallo! Nice to meet you, Kiku~
Emma Willems-Dubois
Emma Willems-Dubois

Female Posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiku Honda Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:43 am

Hello, nice to meet you as well. -bows slightly-
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:06 pm

...you know what I just realized Kiku?! You're Japanese! That's awesome!

You need anything little dude just ask me!
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Male Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiku Honda Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:45 pm

....Um, yes, I am Japanese. I... appreciate you're offer of help. Thank you. I think.
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down