The World's Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Privet everybody~

Go down

Privet everybody~ Empty Privet everybody~

Post by Ivan Braginski Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:10 pm

Privet everybody~ Ivan

Name: Ivan Braginski

Country your character represents: Russia

Hobbies: Ice-skating and ballet are two activities he's very good at. He also spends a lot of time playing Tetris (he is a wizard at it and has the top score on every machine he can access), and sometimes he enjoys knitting too.

Likes: Vodka, cigarettes, sunflowers, summer, his home country, caviar

Dislikes: Winter, hangovers, not getting his own way, poor people

Background: Ivan is the only son of a very rich family. Thus, he's always been very spoilt, and isn't used to not getting his way. He also has a certain esteem for the class system. He has two half-sisters who grew up with their mothers, so he never had much contact with them. He won't ever tell anyone, but as a child he was kidnapped and abused for years before his family found him again, which left him suffering from PTSD. He's also mildly autistic.

Anything you'd be uncomfortable or unwilling to rp: Vore, scat. Other than that? Not a damn thing.

Out of character: Hello everybody~ My name's Izzie and I lurk in every corner of the Internet. I'm 18, female, and I hail from England. I rp:

Egypt at The Whole World Belongs to Us
Russia at Draw-A-Circle RP
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum