The World's Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Ludwig & Matthew] Floor 4 Room 3 - Beginnings

2 posters

Go down

[Ludwig & Matthew] Floor 4 Room 3 - Beginnings Empty [Ludwig & Matthew] Floor 4 Room 3 - Beginnings

Post by Ludwig Beilschmidt Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:33 pm

Ludwig walked down the hall of his dorm , checking the note in his hand as he looked for his room. he'd been told all his luggage was already there, something he was glad of since hauling it all the way up four flights of stairs hadnt seemed appealing.

He spotted his room number and knocked on the door, it was only polite after all, when it seemed noone was there he pushed the door open and went inside, judging by the boxes and bags everywhere his room mate hadnt arrived yet.
Checking his paper he saw that his roomies name was Matthew, he had been worried that they would put him with Gilbert and as much as he loved his brother sharing a room with him wasnt appealing!

Anyway first things first, since he was first here he could chose which side of the room was his, he opted for the right hand side and started to unpack

Last edited by Ludwig Beilschmidt on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing a few things for room layout)
Ludwig Beilschmidt
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Male Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

[Ludwig & Matthew] Floor 4 Room 3 - Beginnings Empty Re: [Ludwig & Matthew] Floor 4 Room 3 - Beginnings

Post by Matthew Williams Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:46 am

Ludwig had been just unzipping the second pack of his things when the door opened, and a thin, light blonde figure flew inside the dorm and shut the doors quite forcefully. His eyes seemed to be glazed over with a half hysteric red-- or, maybe, the violet colour just had a toll taken on it today. "My God, those Germans...." Gilbert had been asking him to make pancakes for him yet again. This wouldn't have been so bad, really, but....well...it was the fpthird time that day and third time the charm. Matt had finally said the word he rarely used: no.

An awkward silence was there, however, after the poor Canadian had caught his breath and realized that he was no longer alone in his room, but facing another tall blonde. Muscular, and almost jock looking-- but there wasn't ha aggressiveness in his face. In fact, he looked straightforward and almost educated. "Hello...!" The Canadian said, shyly, a little apologetically. "Theynever said you were coming today, um....Ludwig? And I hadn't unpacked, left the room such a mess...."
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

http://xxseraphsanctuaryxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

[Ludwig & Matthew] Floor 4 Room 3 - Beginnings Empty Re: [Ludwig & Matthew] Floor 4 Room 3 - Beginnings

Post by Ludwig Beilschmidt Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:34 pm

Ludwig jumped as the doors slammed, dropping the bag he had just started to unpack, and spun around to see a young man leaning against the rooms doors, he seemed a bit agitated judging by the look on his face.
Walking over to see if he was ok, Ludwig heard him say something about germans. Gott he hoped his brother wasn't making a nuisance of himself already!

"Hallo and yes Im Ludwig, you must be Matthew? I did not think that anyone had arrived yet so I just claimed that side of the room, you don't mind do you?" Ludwig realised he was starting to sound like he was babbling, closing his mouth he walked back over to his bags to continue unpacking, "Sorry Im just a bit nervous... I actually arrived this morning, I've been walking around the campus to familiarize with the layout"

He wanted to ask Matthew what he meant by "those Germans" but didn't want to seem nosy, ah he had an idea! "Do you have any brothers or sisters attending school here? I have an older Bruder, perhaps you've seen him? he has silver hair and red eyes, very distinctive really"
Ludwig Beilschmidt
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Male Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down