The World's Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Adrienne & Mathias] Exploring We Shall Go!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Adrienne & Mathias] Exploring We Shall Go! Empty [Adrienne & Mathias] Exploring We Shall Go!

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:31 pm

Adrienne was excited that she would be getting a chance to check out the local area's shopping stores. She did enjoy a good experience of shopping and the mall looked incredible different than any of the ones that she has been too before. What made it better was that instead of going alone as she had planned, Adrienne was able to ask Mathias to come shopping with her, explore as well.

"So this is ... the mall? It is quite large and very nice looking. I have a few stores that I should stop at. Is there anything that you would like to see or need to pick up" Adrienne asked him, standing on her the tops of her toes to poke his shoulder, garnering his attention for the moment.

She was happy that it wasn't too far from the school, since she would be making a few trips from here on out.
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Female Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

[Adrienne & Mathias] Exploring We Shall Go! Empty Re: [Adrienne & Mathias] Exploring We Shall Go!

Post by Mathias Køhler Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:34 pm

"Dude! Let's go see if they have like a bar here!" then he looked at her face, "Ah...we can save that for last though...hmmm...things I need...nothing really...pretty much set?"

Hands in his pockets he looked around, "Ah, I'm pretty much willing to go anywhere...just no super girly stores alright?"
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Male Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

[Adrienne & Mathias] Exploring We Shall Go! Empty Re: [Adrienne & Mathias] Exploring We Shall Go!

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:41 pm

"Oui, We can go to the bar afterwards, if you want... and we can get like one of the pitchers!" she said, walking around, staying close to him. "Do stationary stores count? And how about... Victoria's?" she asked teasingly before starting to walk, pointing out people.

Adrienne felt herself blush at her own comment, surprised that it even slipped out of her mouth. "Forgive me, that was slight not what I expected myself to say" she told him and tried to act like it wasn't mortifying. "Also, we can check out a few sports stores, if you want"
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:46 pm

"Victoria's huh?" he walked forward, "Sure, I haven't used my credit card from there in a while." he laughed at the little old lady who was dragging her crying grandchild, "Ah, sport stores? Sure thing! Or we could just try and hit up all of them! Leave no stone untouched!"

He was tempted to drape an arm around her shoulder but feared he might crush her since she was so tiny and all.
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:00 pm

She spotted the older woman and the bratty looking child, rolling her eyes at the tantrum that child was having. "Seriously, that is sad.. I've seen fourteen years who had worse tantrums than that". She couldn't help but smile at the comment of leaving no store untouched.

"Yes, I do like there store, although it is very out there, but since it will be all under my clothes, I guess it is alright" she grabbed his hand and started pulling him towards the center of the mall, she needed to find some stationery.

"I think seeing everything sounds like a great idea!"
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:05 pm

He let the smaller woman pull him with amusement. His hand basically swallowed hers whole.

"Let's shut down the place then! We'll party like it's 2013!"

She laughed at that then they stopped in front of some bright and happy patterned stationery shop. It was like the embodiment of all things girly basically.

"Hm..." he rubbed the back of his neck then with a small sigh followed her into the store, "Like do you need stationery for in this day and age, Adri?"
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:12 pm

Adrienne turned her head and smiled at him, watching him react to being near such a girly store. It was amusing, and looked down, noticing that his hand did engulf her own. It was nice.

"Partying, Partying, yeah!" she told him, singing that dreadful song and made a strangled noise at even singing it. "I do... it gives my letters a bit of personality and I pick up some cards for the holidays. And I also get my pens here... I promise no more than ten minutes!"

Hurrying across the store, she quickly gathered what she need and paid for it. Adrienne patted his hand and led him out of the store, and off in a random direction. "Your choice now!"
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:26 pm

"Hm...let's see if they have an arcade here...." the Dane shrugged, "Let's waste a few hours in there! I'll show you how fucking beast I can be on the cars and on the guns! Don't even get me started on the fighting games!"

With that said they stopped in front of a map and quickly located the store they wanted.
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:29 pm

"An arcade? I have never been to one, are they fun?" the Monégasque woman asked him, following him to the map and was happy that they spotted it quickly. She held her bag and raised an eyebrow.

"I think I am excited to visit the arcade! Although I might beat you in the driving games... I can be a particularly speedy woman when the time calls for it" she said, mentally checking off the two other stores she would pop into on the way back to the car and the school.
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:38 pm

"We'll see, we'll see," he laughed at the thought of the tiny woman beating him, but at the same time he acknowledged that it wasn't a real smart idea to count anyone out. He grabbed her hand this time and walked fast to the arcade. Bright lights and neon flashing strobes awaited them. Loud music poured out of the entrance along with a bunch of teenagers. They exchanged cash for tokens.
"Well let's get to it~" he lead her to two side by side car games and sat into the one on the right, "Well, Adri? You ready to go?"
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:45 pm

She let herself be dragged off into the direction of the arcade and kept her steps in time with his, a feat in her heels actually. She thought that the place was very loud and colorful and wanted to see what else would occur.

"Mais oui, Mathias... I am ready to go!" Adrienne said, grabbing her tokens and got herself adjusted into the car game on the left, placing her tokens in she chose, and selected her racing car (a Nissan 300ZX in black and pink). "Let us show these... teenagers how.. the big kids roll"

She had noticed the snot nosed teenaged brats looking oddly at them, but gave her best teacher stare and watched them slink away. "You choose the course Mathias..."
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:54 pm

"Hehehee," he laughed as he flicked the wheel to the side, "Expert of course, since you say you're a boss at this." His car was just a random silver model with jacked up speed and junk.
'1, 2.....3' and they were ready to go. He kept his eyes focused on his screen pleased that he was in the number one spot. But, she was just right behind him and they kept battling for it through the front checkpoint.

((occ: I know /nothing/ about cars...why am I RPing a guy?))
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:59 pm

Smiling, as she did when she was excited, she watched him choose the expert level and waited for the count down, before switching the gear shift and excelerating at the whistle on the screen, and speed off, keeping right behind Mathias's car for a bit, before swearing to take first place. It took about 50 seconds into their first lap for her to get in front.

"I was raised on the Gran Prix tracks... dear" she said sweetly, switching the gears again as they hit a more earthy terrain on the expert course level.

(I only know about cars due to two of my ex's and my best friend, thus my micro knowledge was born)
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:03 pm

"Well fuck!" he swore but he was laughing, having a blast and enjoying himself. It wasn't about winning after all (winning was nice though) it was about spending time getting to know his kohai and fellow teacher.

"You're the real beast Adri," he shifted gears and pulled ahead of her for a few more moments as they reached the second checkpoint.

((kinda makes me want to date a guy /just/ for knowledge now))
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:09 am

She gave him a soft laugh and continued to stay behind him for the remainder of the race, but excelerated and shifted continuously to stay in the second place spot. She sometimes made it in to first but was beaten by Mathias half the time.

Adrienne has having too much fun to care at this point, "Thank you Mathias, I think you are a beast at this as well, she watched as they finally hit the last lap of their little race, and could feel her heels clicking against the gas pedal. "We did it! Second place is pretty decent though... you little speed demon" she said happily, watching as the race ended.

She poked his shoulder and turned to face him. "That was kind of fun!"

(Lol, that could work too)
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:16 am

He laughed again then stood up and stretched, "Well onward to the next game?"
He pointed at the shooting range and the martial arts one-on-one game.
"We can play this or that~I'm awesome at both of course!"

((lol yup))

Last edited by Mathias Køhler on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:14 pm

"Yes... let us move on to... mhmm, how about the shooting game? I do not think marital arts game will be good either one of us" she said, sliding off the seat of the game and following him over to the shooting range.

"I might be better at the shooting than the fighting.... and I admit, your moves are pretty good, especially on the road" Adrienne said, as they reached the range and were outfitted with a paintball gun and helmet.

Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:51 pm

((pffft. Paintball hm.../remembers a fanfic she read))

They suited up and entered the arena. Luckily there were only like four other players so the room wasn't too crowded. As soon as the signal went off he sprinted away from Adri and started targeting the other players. He knew without a doubt that it would be a showdown between the two of them at the end. She was cool and awesome enough to hang out with him after all.
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:31 am

Gathering herself together, Adrienne watched as Mathias sprinted away and smiled, hopefully figuring out where his mind was going to go in the case. She had seen that the four other people were more concerned about getting each other and had a sneaky idea.

While it was a bit troublesome running in heels, she made it work and slowly came up behind one of the four in a smaller corner and shot the person four time times in the back. "Terminé!" she said and sprinted away, watching the other person fluster off and grumble.

She'd let Mathias take care of the other two, while she was hunting the person she eliminated partners, who was almost as tall as Mathias. Slinking against, the wall, she leaned into her scope and tried to get a good point of shooting. Quickly, she fired off a shot missing, once she witness that she was in the crosshair's of someone's scope. Missing and ducking, quickly took another shot, unsure if she had hit her opponent.

Standing up, and checking her heel, she slinked around some more, and apparently, she had missed her opponent, but someone else took him out shortly. "Alright Mathias... let's knock out the other two... and see how long we last" Adrienne whispered to herself.
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:40 pm

((illnesses are a bitch))

Two of the four people had already gotten struck out, and by their grumbles and bitching and general moaning, it had not been due to their own partners in this game. That meant that Adri was having fun. He couldn't help but laugh at that.
A guy and a girl, not his girlfriend who had just stomped her way out of the room, where the only two left.
It was too easy. Really
He watched up to the girl with a smirk and just pointed at her chest, "Just got you babe~"
"E-erh?" she looked down and that when he took the actual shot laughing crazily as he did so.
"Fuck! You cheater! That's not even--ugh!" and she was stomping off.
He turned around, looking for the other guy, and for Adri but they were both hiding somewhere in all the stupid fake walls that were set up here and there.
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:31 am

[Aww, how are you feeling?]

Smiling, Adrienne was stealthily sneaking around, overheard Mathias and giggled a bit. It was currently the two of them against the one remaining person left, before it would be just those two. She could hear someone grumbling and checking their gun, and lazily took aim by rapid fire of four pellet shots.

Ecstatic that two of her shots had hit the man, she stuck her tongue out at the man and ran, ignoring the grunting and cursing aimed at her. The man was too lazy and not well guarded. "Oh, Mathias.... it appears that it is just you and I left! Shall we get the game on the show?"

Running, she bolted behind an oddly shaped wall in the center of the small arena and chuckled, checking to make sure she still had enough pellets and her surroundings
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:39 pm

((I am feeling like, "oh weeeee~pills make everything better~" I don't even know. Yup))

Adri had gotten the other remaining player, he noted as the man stormed out cursing.

"Oh, Mathias...it appears that it is just you and I left! Shall we get the game on the show?"

"Sure thing, Adri~! Where are you anyway?" he called out, gun cocked, loaded and ready. He just heard her laughter from bubbling from behind one of the many little nooks and walls that they had in the room to provide cover. Never one to try to go on the defense, he did recognize, that a good offense was a good and solid defense. So he slid behind one of the walls trying to pinpoint the slightly younger teacher's location.
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:07 am

[I know that feeling, I was on a codeine cough syrup a few weeks ago, and I was like "weeeeee"]

Chuckling and cooing sweetly, Adrienne aimed several shots in a random vicinity, and hoped that it would draw him out. "Oh mon ami, que vous attendez, I am not that silly to let you know!" And bolted quickly to behind another wall, giving a glimpse of her figure to all.

"Nah, nah, nah! Come get me!" she sang happily before reloading her gun and waiting for the next step.
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:14 am

((let's just all be like "weeee" all the time then~))

"Now, now, Adri, I wasn't calling you silly at all~I was just saying!" he darted out from behind his wall and followed the brief glimpse of her he'd seen, and crouched down low due to the small window opening in his new hiding spot. He was 85% sure that Adrienne was just around the corner, well more like, just a few walls away and to the left of him.
"That there's no way I'm going to lose in this kind of a battle~"
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:49 am

Kneeling down, and slipping her gun to the side and angled above the floor, she took aim about six paces to the left of his position and took a secondary testing shot. Waiting to hear a reaction, Adrienne moved quickly several inches to run behind another wall for a vantage point.

"At least we know that this... will be a good one! I spy with my little eyes...." she said lazily, while trying to spot Mathias for a hit.
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next