The World's Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome me, Gilbert Beilschmidt, graces you with his presence.

+2
Altaf Masood
Gilbert Beilschmidt
6 posters

Go down

Awesome me, Gilbert Beilschmidt, graces you with his presence. Empty Awesome me, Gilbert Beilschmidt, graces you with his presence.

Post by Gilbert Beilschmidt Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:34 am

Awesome me, Gilbert Beilschmidt, graces you with his presence. Awesomeness-1

Name: Gilbert Beilschmidt

Country your character represents: Prussia

Occupation: Student ( sixth year his birthdays early in the year after all XD )

Hobbies:
Gilbert has many hobbies. Each week Gilbert will have some new hobby/life ambition/entrepreneur endeavour most if not all to get him noticed, famous and respected or a mix of all three. In between each new exploit Gilbert enjoys playing a prank or two.He tends to focus on one thing in specific at a time, he will then become completely engrossed in that project, heaven help you if you are somehow roped into one of his hobbies. Recurring hobbies include; European Football, most contact sports, drinking beer, computers and Video games. He has also dabbled in playing guitar and drums...just don't let him near a microphone.

Gilbert likes to do anything that draws attention to himself in a positive fashion while still looking awesome, this leads to his competitive behaviour in everything he does on his own accord. He has a big soft spot for his brother which he shows by teasing encouraging him in a brotherly fashion. Gilbert will try almost any new hobby but it is quite hard to keep his interest once he hits a snag. He once tried to draw his own manga but gave up soon after in favour of just reading them which he quite enjoys. He enjoys blogging, online shopping and working on computers although he will deny he is a nerd. Also beer, he quite likes that. He likes to spend time with his best friends Antonio and Francis. Gilbert will rearrange his room often to optimize maximum awesomeness, his room will often go from state of utter chaos to a state of immaculate tidiness. He has another soft spot for cute animals, expecially birds.

Dislikes:
*Ivan. (The thought of him makes him want to vomit blood. Gilbert has always found his presence to be self entitled and irritating, he has no idea why Ivan acts the ways he does, all he knows is that pisses him off and makes him feel uncomfortable.)
*Pretty much anyone who is a pompous self entitled prick.
*Making a fool of himself.
*Anyone that makes a fool out of him.
*Wearing his uniform. (Seriously these things are dorky.)
*Maths.
*Wearing his glasses…. (Gilbert actually requires reading glasses for long study periods, although he adopted wearing contacts a long time ago now. His poor eye sight is a result of his albinism and is his need for contacts is a closely guarded secret)
*Losing

Background :
Gilbert grew up in a one parent household with his little brother Ludwig and his father. They are not an amazingly well off family but not bad off either, just an average family. Gilbert manages to achieve pretty high grades despite his poor attendance. Gilbert does very well in his computer class as well a literacy (mainly due to his creative writing) as well as history, but he would do a lot better if he handed in homework on time…if at all. He dislikes being at a boarding school. He prefers to speak German and he still has a thick accent. Gilbert feels that he must always be proving his worth, deep down he is a diligent and hardworking person but he pushes that aside in favour of the attention he gets from being a loud, misbehaving braggart.
Gilbert mainly just wishes to find acceptance and respect from his peers. He often finds himself lonely even if he has no need to feel that way, although a lack of a mother and a distant father are partly to blame for it. He grew up without learning how to properly act around girls. Gilbert has a habbit for over thinking his problems, his ego leads him to believe his troubles are worse than they are.

(You know, if we get a Germania who is willing to agree, I would love for him to play as a teacher, with Gilbert being able to attend due to this fact. I will write more once I talk to other members. )

Anything you'd be uncomfortable or unwilling to rp(also how I play Gilbert): I am usually ok with most things IF you ask me first. If it seems like something serious or if it’s a major plot twist please inform me first if it involves my character.
Oh! Side note, even if I play Gilbert straight as a default, he is a kiss less virgin (kisses on the cheeks from your friends do not count!) so he is not really sure what he is yet. I ship him with Hungary or Germany mostly, bad friends trio fluff appeals to me too (in general but that is not what I restrict him too) Gilbert is not a whore, expect either having to deal with a pursuit (IC wise that is, if you are interested in a pairing let me know and I will see how it works~) or deal with Gilberts absurd brand of boyish flirting. After dealing with friends like Francis and Antonio flirting has become teasing in his mind, especially around men. He is also socially retarded around women. Gilbert has a big and delicate ego, but if you want a Gilbert who is just a big, stupid, perverted asshole with no remorse you will be sorely disappointed….although he is a stupid asshole some of the time..
Things I will outrightly not do;
*Rape. I will not be raping anyone. Gilbert will sometimes use perverted jokes and lewd humour to make another feel uncomfortable, he might even give you a grope, but he will not rape you, don't ask (weirdly I have had this request enough to outrightly say I don't do this and I find it highly OOC)
*Cheating. If I end up in a pairing it means someone actually convinced Gilbert to trust them, Gilbert is very loyal and does not cheat.
*Vore and heavy gore .________. (If it is an IC fight scene I am ok with blood but that is about it )

Out of character: Hello everybody! I will know some of you but indeed not all of you~ I am Carmel. I am a 21 year old Australian human of the female variety. Looking forward to Rping with you all~! Don‘t be put off by my walls of text I just write a lot~

The world belongs to us: Prussia
The worlds collide: Prussia

Last edited by Gilbert Beilschmidt on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Male Posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Awesome me, Gilbert Beilschmidt, graces you with his presence. Empty Re: Awesome me, Gilbert Beilschmidt, graces you with his presence.

Post by Altaf Masood Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:34 am

Looking forward to see your next "scheme", Gil.
Altaf Masood
Altaf Masood
Admin

Male Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Awesome me, Gilbert Beilschmidt, graces you with his presence. Empty Re: Awesome me, Gilbert Beilschmidt, graces you with his presence.

Post by Gilbert Beilschmidt Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:58 pm

Heh, I know you appreciate them ~ I bet it is amazing to be be able to watch what I do unfold... *sigh*.. so lucky!

((Hmm... As long as these two don't get into a relgious debate.. or end up insulting each other.. they could probably get along |D ))
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaf Masood Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:06 am

*Snickers* Yeah, it's fucking spectacular seeing that shit go down.

(That's what I was thinking! They'd probably be the type of friends who tease each other all the time tbh. XD)
Altaf Masood
Altaf Masood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilbert Beilschmidt Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:56 am

HAHAHAHA~ Danke~ -grins approvingly of the others attitude-

(Gil is often friendly by teasing |D So yeah I can see that XD )

Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaf Masood Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:24 am

Hey though, let me know when your next one's gonna be, yeah? I'm gonna wanna part in some of 'em this year.

(Oh! And they both hate Ivan. XD)
Altaf Masood
Altaf Masood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:56 am

Please Mister Beilschmidt, make sure your pranks do not go overboard...

[I think your Prussia is going be interesting]
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Female Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Vash Zwingli Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:13 am

Ah great, it seems this school is going to be filled with troublemakers. Warning you know not to involve me, Gilbert. Or my sister.
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Male Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Willems-Dubois Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:41 am

Heh You seem like a fun guy!
:3
Emma Willems-Dubois
Emma Willems-Dubois

Female Posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Williams Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:43 am

((Your picture is....SO CUTE. *marvels at the finger puppets* ))

*default smile and wave*
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

http://xxseraphsanctuaryxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilbert Beilschmidt Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:03 am

@Alt and Miss Polignac: Well.. one could classify them as pranks~ Others would call them test runs for future breakthroughs~! kesesesesese~ ..but another set of hands makes the work go faster at times~ -grins-

@Vash: Yo! You don't need to worry~ Awesome me is nothing but the greatest of company. Also your sister is to young and looks too much like you did at that age to be my type.

@Emma: You seem like a lady with a really good judge of character! Niyo Niyo~! -grins-

@Matt: -waves back- Yo Matt!
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Williams Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:08 am

...yo...! *it just does not fit him* Hello, Gilbert. How might you be doing...?
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilbert Beilschmidt Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:12 am

..Now that I see you..hungry! You need to smuggle me some more of that canadian maple! Eating the syrup provided with the Saturday pancakes.. just seems too sub par for awesome me to stomach!
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Williams Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:15 am

Well, I should think so, that fucking 'Aunt Jemina' or whatever is--!
I mean....um, Gil, I don't know if the kitchens are open right now, and they're done with breakfast. I can get you a bottle though, okay? ^^
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilbert Beilschmidt Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:26 am

That would be quite awesome of you Matt~ -he grinned widely, quite convinced Matt has a crate of that pure maple under his bed-
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Williams Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:29 am

I don't exactly have it with me...when would you want it by? - u -
*totally does*

((rp with me...all those cowardly guests that won't log innnnnn.... I has luddy as a roommate! Awk! :D))
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilbert Beilschmidt Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:39 am

When can you supply it~? -he asks in a manner more suited to a drug deal-

((check Rp requests my dear Canadian~ ))
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Williams Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:41 am

As soon as you really need it, eh. *honestly*
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down