The World's Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gilbert & Matthew] Midnight Maple run.

2 posters

Go down

[Gilbert & Matthew] Midnight Maple run. Empty [Gilbert & Matthew] Midnight Maple run.

Post by Gilbert Beilschmidt Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:55 am

Gilbert had completely forgot about picking up the maple syrup his Canadian acquaintance Matthew had promised him by the time curfew had been implemented. Shit. He had also forgotten about grabbing dessert from the cafeteria before it closed. Shit again. He stomach growled and Gilbert whinged as he pulled away from the computer screen. How could he have forgotten about those things!?

He lent back and sighed in his computer chair… he was really in the mood for something sweet.. But sweet things usually did not last in his room. He frowned for a moment before he got a brain wave.

Matthew had maple and the school kitchens were always stocked with the basics like flour, eggs, sugar and milk to keep on hand while the students bake and create so he knew everything for making pancakes was in a feasible grasp. Time to implement his plan.

He sent a text Matthew to say that he was coming down the hall so if he didn’t want the whole floor wake up he better come meet him outside his door in a few minutes.

Gilbert grinned as he snuck from his room. It was past curfew.. But he knew his quiet roommate for this year would not make any sort of fuss or try to rat him out. He snuck down to the floor below as quiet as possible, the only issue he worried about was Matthews roommate…. Gilberts own little brother. He would not hesitate to insure Gilbert went back to his room.

He waited quietly outside the door. He doubted the Canadian would wake Ludwig.. Ludwig was always early to bed and early to rise.. So hopefully ..Ludwig would be asleep.

Last edited by Gilbert Beilschmidt on Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Male Posts : 96

Back to top Go down

[Gilbert & Matthew] Midnight Maple run. Empty Re: [Gilbert & Matthew] Midnight Maple run.

Post by Matthew Williams Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:14 am

The sad thing was that while Ludwig was surely still sleeping very soundly, a quiet mass on his own side of the dorm and bed, so was Matthew. His cell phone was still tucked away in his bags, as he'd found no use for it yet, and he had not heard the faint vibrations where he was now. The blonde was nestled into his pillows and curled up warmly, quite comfortable, and gave out soft snoring sounds every once in a while. His glasses lay on the nightstand, and it was clear that he'd not planned on anything that night.

Under the bed, however, was a massive crate....filled with bottles and bottles and bottles of thick amber syrup from Canada. Real, sweet, rich syrup that tasted like sweet, and not like artificial.

((sorryfor such a short post oTL))
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

http://xxseraphsanctuaryxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

[Gilbert & Matthew] Midnight Maple run. Empty Re: [Gilbert & Matthew] Midnight Maple run.

Post by Gilbert Beilschmidt Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:26 pm

Gilbert waited for a while at the others door before getting impatient. Maybe Ludwig was still awake and Matt did not dare go to the door.. Or perhaps he had slept through the text message. He pulled out his phone and called the other instead of texting this time to see if the others phone was on silent, ear pressed against the door for any sign of the other stirring inside.

Gilbert felt his stomach rumbled and he tried to suppress his hunger. He tried not to let out a little whine but it was difficult due to the fact he was really damn hungry. He would defiantly need to take the time to go and get some snacks to stuff under his bed for midnight snacking. Not that would help much now…. All he felt like right now was pancakes. Pancakes with REAL maple syrup. Dammit Matthew! Awnser your phone already!
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Williams Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:52 am

The third ring woke the Canadian from his deep winter slumber. Well, in all honestly, Matt wasn't a very heavy sleeper-- but the day had honestly exhausted him, with him trying and failing to explore all aspects of the school. "--And the Americans ran and cried like a bunch of little babies--" sang his ringtone. And Matthew shot up from bed before Ludwig could wake up, and dove to grab his phone from the side of his bag, digging it out and opening it quickly.

Gilbert, the name read, in big bold letters, and Matthew bit his lip and gave a groan of frustration, pressing it to his ear. "Hello...? Gil, what the Hell are you doing up at like, three in the morning?" He wasn't usually this coarse, but times changed when he was disturbed in sleep.
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilbert Beilschmidt Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:38 am

Gilbert smirked lightly at the annoyed tone of the other, it was somewhat amusing to hear the usually calm and polite boy to lapse into talking like this.

“Ah~ good morning Matthew~ I think it is about time for breakfast don’t you~?” He chuckled slightly. “You told me to drop by any time to pick up some maple syrup so I decided to come get it before I go to make pancakes~” He wondered if the other could hear him through the door.

“Come and open the door and let me in Matthew~ Or if you are worried that I might wake up my brother then jut meet me outside then~” He knew the other would most likely give him the bottle of maple to get him to leave so he could get back to sleep and not wake up Ludwig.. But convincing the other to go make pancakes in the kitchens? Now that might just be a little tough.
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Williams Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:36 am

The Canadian let out a soft groan, and let himself fall back down into his pillows, delicately rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Wasn't it just like Gilbert to do such a thing! Just like him. No consideration at all...and yet he couldn't help but be a little flattered that here was one person who knew his name full on well, knew his number, even trusted on his illegal trespassings. "Gil-- when I said anytime, I didn't mean this early in the morning, eh! Pancakes are for nine o' clock...you shouldn't be doing it." However, he kept his already soft voice down: just in case that Ludwig would wake. "But..,I guess since you're already here..." Matthew hung up on the man, and tucked his phone aside, then sighed and ran slim fingers through his hair-- normally wavy and smooth, now mussed up from sleep.

Under the bed lay his crates and crates of bottles of pure maple syrup, that liquid gold he so prided himself on. Grabbing two of them, Matthew coughed up dust, and set them on the bed-- going to hurriedly make himself look presentable and dressing in his jeans and a proper shirt before opening the door, and holding out the bottles. "Here you are, then-- Gilbert, you're going to get in trouble...."
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilbert Beilschmidt Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:38 pm

Gilbert grinned triumphantly when the other opened the door. Part one had gone successfully! Now for phase two.. This was going to be a little more difficult.. But the other didn’t want to make a loud fuss now did he?

“Ah~ Danke Matthew~ Niyo Niyo~ But awesome me thinks that pancakes are for whenever you are hungry~!” He also kept his voice down, well down by Gilberts standards. He reached his arm out as if to take the maple bottles.. But then he linked arms with the other to prevent his escape and tugged him out the door. “And we won’t get into trouble~ we will get the cooking and serving done quickly and make sure to clean up afterwards~!” He grinned.

He was adamant about the other joining him and helping him cook it just was not as fun sneaking around and eating on your own after all. “You make the best pancakes after all~ and since you are already awake and I am already here~” He said playfully repeating the others words. “And I will not take no for answer~! I won’t be letting go until you come make pancakes with me”
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down