The World's Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guten tag...

4 posters

Go down

Guten tag... Empty Guten tag...

Post by Roderich Edelstein Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Guten tag... 10-06-05-pantu2

Name: Roderich Edelstein

Country your character represents: Austria

Hobbies: Roderich is a very talented piano and violin player, and has attempted to learn the guitar but it seems completely beyond him. Composing music is an occasional hobby but he has not been satisfied with many of his compositions. He also enjoys reading, particularly high fanatasy (and he secretly loves trashy sci-fi and romance novels). He doesn't watch much television, but when he does it tends to be sci-fi or arts.

Likes: He really likes most kinds of music, with the exception of rap, hip-hop and R 'n' B (he finds the beat too insistent). Although he doesn't admit it, he also enjoys embroidery and knitting (and occasionally crochet). Books of all ages although particularly those printed before 1950 (it'sthe smell). He likes to make friends but is quite standoffish to strangers so he does not have much success. Food is also a passion, especially cake or other sweet things, although he only indulges when stressed.

Dislikes: Certain albino students. People who don't turn their music down in public spaces. Break-ups. Sound of Music tourists (he stays in Salzburg for a few weeks every summer).

Background (doesn't have to be too much, just enough to give your character some depth): Roderich had a relatively lonely childhood, as he found it difficult to make friends due to being bullied for a good portion of his primary schooling. His parents are loving but quite distant, as they are both heavily involved in country politics and so cannot spend too much time with their son. Because of this he has learned to be relatively happy alone but he is always happier when around his few friends. In school, he excels at languages, music and art but can have trouble with Physics. He is bad a forming long-lasting relationships as his lack of childhood friends left him without common social skills. He doesn't smile very often, but when he does it lasts a long time.

Anything you'd be uncomfortable or unwilling to rp: I don't think I'd be willing to smut straight off, but I guess I could later on (once I've got into the swing of things). I won't rp rape or any situation with consent issues.

Out of character: Hi, I'm Rosie and I also hail from England (it's the only place to be). I'm 15 and female. I also rp:

Austria at World Magic
Denmark and Austria at [url=draw-a-circle-rp.tumblr.com]Draw-A-Circle-RP[/url]
Roderich Edelstein
Roderich Edelstein

Male Posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Guten tag... Empty Re: Guten tag...

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:05 am

[[Hello! I like your Austria's profile!]]
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Female Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Roderich Edelstein Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:19 am

((Thank you! Your Monaco is also awesome I'm about to go comment))
Roderich Edelstein
Roderich Edelstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:26 am

("once I've got the swing of things" "it's the only place to be" reasons I love you, Roz, reasons I love you)

Privet~ It is nice to see you again this year, Roderich~

(I get the feeling Ivan and Rod would get along due to a shared love of classical music and a shared hate of Gilbert XD)
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Roderich Edelstein Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:54 pm

(Ah well, I do try Izzie :D)

Hallo Ivan. Yes, I think this year will be one of the best yet. So many new students have arrived, and perhaps we shall find friends among them.

(YES)
Roderich Edelstein
Roderich Edelstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Willems-Dubois Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:36 am

Bonjour Roderich. It's nice to meet you! Welcome~

[sup fellow draw-a-circler]
Emma Willems-Dubois
Emma Willems-Dubois

Female Posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:50 am

Mm, there certainly are more than usual this year. So many transfer and scholarship students. I don't quite know what to make of it.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Roderich Edelstein Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Hallo, Emma. It's is nice to make your aquaintance.

Well, I do think that those who have earned their places through wealth, intelligence or both do still deserve to be here. Although, I hope there won't be any trouble with the others this year.
Roderich Edelstein
Roderich Edelstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down