The World's Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guten Tag, allerseits!

+3
Roderich Edelstein
Adrienne de Polignac
Erika Vogel
7 posters

Go down

Guten Tag, allerseits! Empty Guten Tag, allerseits!

Post by Erika Vogel Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Guten Tag, allerseits! Liechtenstein_Outfit

Name: Erika Vogel, or sometimes Lily Zwingli.

Country your character represents: Liechtenstein

Hobbies: Erika enjoys sewing, reading, and music appreciation. Well, it's mostly hobbies that are of a practical nature or something to do with culture that appeals to her. She also plays football sometimes. Her lesser-known hobbies are studying firearms and stalking occasionally reviewing the stock markets and taxes on the school computers. Shh. Don't tell.

Likes: Of course, she likes sewing, handicrafts, etc. Erika also tries to stay up-to-date with the latest technology. She's also steadily getting better in her football, mwahaha. Partially influenced by her brother, she stalks frequently notes the state of the stock markets too. It's all in preparation for the future.
She enjoys literature, music and the arts, too.

She wants to move to a country that is a tax haven

Dislikes: When it comes to people, she has only truly disliked her Czechoslovakian neighbours (a father-daughter pair) from many years back.

She dislikes conflict, and the usage of weapons that goes against international humanity laws. Wars and fights, too. Anything to do with unnecessary violence, really.

It's not easy to get Erika to dislike people or things.

Background: Originally hailing from a well-to-do middle-class family, Erika was an only child. Her parents died while she was still very young- no one was sure whether it was murder, suicide or an accident. After her parents' death, she was passed along to various relatives who didn't want to take care of a young child- a few even only took her in because of her family lawyer's decision to leave what the Vogels had left behind to her. After house-hopping for a few years, she ended up in the house of an elderly grand-uncle, who died soon after as well.

She let herself be adopted by Vash Zwingli because, after many years without a real family, she wants to see how living with an older brother, with family, would be like.

Erika suspects that she might be related to the Beilschmidts too, but that only has a 32% chance to be proven.

Out of character: Greetings. I'm afraid that I don't know many of you here, but I look forward to getting to know my fellow roleplayers. I'm known as Tako online (long story, ask if you want) or you can also call me by the corruption of my real name, Cassie. Fine with either. I hail from Singapore, and am both fascinated with and detests time zones. Mood swings ahoy.

Unwilling to RP and will not do:
Rape, and anything too extreme. As long as it doesn't reach Debt (an infamous Hetalia fanfiction) standards, or anything by Beatrice the Golden, I'm okay with anything.

(ASDFGHGHJGJKL I know I'm really late in doing this!! Somehow I run on HST too. OTL)

Erika Vogel
Erika Vogel

Back to top Go down

Guten Tag, allerseits! Empty Re: Guten Tag, allerseits!

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:22 am

Hello Miss Vogel! *waves softly*
I hope you enjoy your years of learning at this school, you shall hopefully find some fun adventures and friends.
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Female Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Roderich Edelstein Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:47 pm

Hallo Erika.
What kind of music do you like? I lean towards classical but any music is really a passion of mine.
Roderich Edelstein
Roderich Edelstein

Male Posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Ludwig Beilschmidt Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:19 am

Hallo Miss Erika it seems we shall be yearmates, I look forward to getting to know you
Ludwig Beilschmidt
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Male Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Williams Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:25 pm

((I kind of looooove your profile xD and Beatrice is a nice girl, but she can scare me some days too...our RPs haunt me sometimes. BUT OMG YOU MAKE LILY SOUND SO EFFING ADORABLE. STALKING STOCK MARKETS. *pinches cheeks*))

Hello, Erika...it's very nice to see you here.
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

http://xxseraphsanctuaryxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Vogel Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:56 pm

It's nice to meet you too, Miss. I hope my time in this school will be productive as well!

Erm....how may I address you?

((How does one wave softly? 8D -shot-))
Erika Vogel
Erika Vogel

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Vogel Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Hello, Roderich!

I have not been exposed to too many genres yet, sadly, although I like music with meaning in both the melody and lyrics, if it is sung. Perhaps you could recommend a few of your favourites?
Erika Vogel
Erika Vogel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:15 am

((-cough-WAIFUWAIFUWAIFU-cough-))

Erm? Another girl? Hiya there. Welcome to the school little lady!
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Male Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Vogel Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:31 pm

Ludwig: Thank you, Ludwig, I hope so too.

Matthew: ((OAO -cheeks pinched- but that's what I imagine she does. $w$ sankyuu~ And Beatrice-sama must be nice, I assume so, but she's got guts, man. Guts and more. Nice to meet you~)) Hello, Matthew! You seem like the shy type...

Mathias: ((Hi there Sam. Why this place so dead. I must have some form of entertainment while studying for O's oAo))
Erika Vogel
Erika Vogel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:30 pm

((waifu, you just name it and we can start RPing Swiss and Liech reunion, okay? Your wish is my command, darling~))
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Vash Zwingli Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:39 pm

Erika, when did you arrive?
((RP reunion in the common room?))
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Male Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Vogel Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:53 am

((Eh, okay, Sam. But chronologically when should it be??))
Erika Vogel
Erika Vogel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:08 am

((A few days after everyone as arrived. So...after the truth or dare. //thinks Vash would go a little bit crazy if Erika were to participate in that. And be all big brotherly worried. Also, waifu, go look at my changes to Vash's bio?))
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down