The World's Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Raivis & Arthur] Floor 4 - An alternative to sleeping pills

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Raivis & Arthur] Floor 4 - An alternative to sleeping pills - Page 2 Empty Re: [Raivis & Arthur] Floor 4 - An alternative to sleeping pills

Post by Arthur Kirkland Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:15 am

The little tyke was quick to it, wasn't he? Arthur smirked as he listened to the other, and felt a sense of joy knowing that he was helping him. Not through conventional means, of course, and Arthur did feel somewhat guilt about that. However...

"I'll give you the bottle straight away, okay? We should go back," Arthur told him. He sighed, and remembered why he was out here in the first place. Because he fancied a cigarette and he could not stop the urge. He supposed that if he did this, he would not have a reason to not ask for cigarettes as well. Ivan could be giving.

"...Thank you, by the way." Arthur murmured. "You don't know it, but you've helped me with my own problem."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Male Posts : 207

Back to top Go down

[Raivis & Arthur] Floor 4 - An alternative to sleeping pills - Page 2 Empty Re: [Raivis & Arthur] Floor 4 - An alternative to sleeping pills

Post by Raivis Galante Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:24 am

"The whole bottle?" Raivis was a little stunned, he'd only been expecting a couple of shots worth at best. Not that he was complaining of course. It was far better than he'd imagined. He began to feel a little restless at the prospect of drinking himself into a slumber but he should hold restraint, he didn't know how long this would have to last him.

"Own problem?" Raivis asked curiously. Maybe he was in a bit of a pinch with money? He really couldn't tell between the students who had gotten in on scholarships and the ones that had paid full price.
Raivis Galante
Raivis Galante

Male Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:05 am

"It's only a few dregs left. My room mate is rather into his shots..." Arthur mumbled, a little bit worried that the Latvian would be somewhat disappointed. But that was the business; he'd have to convince Ivan to give him everything later. Oh good Lord, convincing Ivan. What would be make him do?

"...My supplier... I get things that I need to have from him too. Things I just can't live without..." Arthur laughed humourlessly at the thought. "I get cigarettes from him. I had quit till he came up, the bastard. I'm more than a little bit ashamed of it, but that's life. You always crave something..."

The dorm block came into sight again, and Arthur stalled. How was the best way to get back in? He just hoped that none of the teachers were paying attention to what was going on outside their windows. It was late after all. Maybe half two? Three? Arthur just hoped they would not be caught and put into trouble.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Raivis Galante Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:05 am

At first he was a little disappointed that it really wasn't the whole bottle but it was better than nothing. When buying form a middle man it's to be expected after all. Without much thought he followed Arthur back to the dormitory building, listening carefully to what he said. He wasn't entirely sure what he could say, or even why it was a problem. If he knew someone who supplied those kinds of things he could just ask for them whenever he wanted, surely. Or maybe those things were expensive, that's why he was helping him.

Lost in his own thoughts Raivis wandered up to the building. Suddenly realising Arthur was no long in front of him he glanced back to see where he was.
"Is something wrong?" he asked innocently as he gazed back at Arthur who had suddenly slowed to a stop.
Raivis Galante
Raivis Galante

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:56 am

As he watched Raivis speed ahead of him, Arthur looked momentarily distressed. What if they were caught?! Supposing that there was no way that they could time this perfectly, though, he sighed and rushed after him. If he was really bothered about getting caught, he wouldn't have came out anyway.

"No, nothing. Don't worry," Arthur said to the smaller. As they walked back down the path, Arthur's eyes darted around to try see if any teachers had the curtains not pulled. Thankfully, they seemed to be lucky. That was good. "Look, I should warn you. My supplier might refuse to give me more alcohol. The understanding was initially that I'd pay him only for what he gives me... but, I'm sure he'd do it. Y-yes. Yes, I'm sure..."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Raivis Galante Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:25 am

He was sure he had been told about the curfews but in all honesty he didn't take much heed to them. They just didn't consider the fact that some students may not be able to stay put in their rooms and whittle the night away sitting as silently as possible. Besides, he didn't think any teachers or anyone would be awake this time of night anyway. Most of all though, he just plain forgot.

As they walked together Raivis noticed that Arthur was growing increasingly anxious and it only made him more and more worried. As he held tightly onto his arms to stop himself from trembling he became confused by what the other student was telling him. Just before he was telling him it was fine but now he wasn't so sure.
"S-so is it okay or not?" he whined, not meaning to sound as desperate as he did.
Raivis Galante
Raivis Galante

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:01 am

"Oh, no. It's okay," Arthur tried to tell him. Blimey O'Riley, he needed to have far more confidence in himself and his ability to do this. If he gave Raivis any reason to doubt, then he might not try to supply from him. That would be a disaster. No customer, no point. Especially if, unbeknownst to everyone, he was effectively whoring himself out for a bit of money here.

God, that sounded so depressing. Was this really what he had become? So needy for alcohol and cigarettes that he was effectively becoming one man's prostitute. But it was not like he could help himself - and he certainly was not the type to speak to someone about his problems. No; it was most suitable to keep everything in and not complain. Or when you do complain, let it be about little things. Like 'oh, the weather is awful this morning'. That was the British way.

Once they were inside, he quickly checked down the corridors again before ushering them towards the lift, pressing the button for the second to top floor. Theirs. "I'll get you your order if it kills me," he said, frowning at that phrase.

Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2