The World's Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[COMPLETE] A New Girl? [Ivan & Toris]

2 posters

Go down

[COMPLETE] A New Girl? [Ivan & Toris] Empty [COMPLETE] A New Girl? [Ivan & Toris]

Post by Ivan Braginski Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:45 am

Ivan stopped in the entrance of the common room. He could only see her from the back, but he was sure he didn't know that girl. He'd heard there were some transfer students this year, and was quite excited about them. He approached her.
"Privet, Miss~ Are you new here?"

Last edited by Ivan Braginski on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETE] A New Girl? [Ivan & Toris] Empty Re: [COMPLETE] A New Girl? [Ivan & Toris]

Post by Toris Laurinaitis Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:53 am

This was the most embarrassing thing in the world, Toris did not hesitate to think. He stood, back turned away from most of the people crossing through in the common room, trying not to draw any attention to himself. Yes, himself - him whilst wearing a female's uniform, in all its pleated skirt and red coloured glory. It was a long story - one that made Toris very glad that he had long hair and was not too tall. Not that he was glad he had effeminate qualities... and... mm.

As he was referred to - he thought - Toris looked up automatically. The Russian accent piqued his attention - though he immediately went shy and bashful when he realised he was being referred to as a 'Miss'.

"Umm... Y-yes?" He was not the most confident with his English yet. "Yes, I'm new. But I'm, um. I'm not a miss. Sorry - please don't make me explain..."
Toris Laurinaitis
Toris Laurinaitis

Back to top Go down

[COMPLETE] A New Girl? [Ivan & Toris] Empty Re: [COMPLETE] A New Girl? [Ivan & Toris]

Post by Ivan Braginski Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:57 am

Ivan blinked in surprise when he realised it was a boy. "O-oh! Why are you wearing..." He looked him up and down and his cheeks heated up just a little bit. Those legs. His face was gorgeous too. God, this boy looked good in a dress. He bit his lip.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toris Laurinaitis Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:03 am

Seeing the Russian heat up, the Lithuanian counterpart got redder too. Why was he looking at him like that? Almost as if he were a piece of meat? He glanced up and caught the other out as he clearly observed his legs - causing Toris to lower his bag in front of them, protectively.

"I told you not to ask..." He groaned, and looked away. He supposed that there was no way around it. Toris had to give him an explanation. Not like he wanted another student to spread rumours! Oh, this was going to be awful.

"I tripped over in the mud. I had to put my things in the wash, but.... t-the school only had the female spare uniform. S-So I'm trying to make my way back to my dormitory so I can change." He smiled lightly. "I mean, it's better than not wearing anything! Isn't it?"
Toris Laurinaitis
Toris Laurinaitis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:20 am

Ivan stared at him. Not wearing anything? Now he couldn't stop picturing him naked. He bet he had a nice body. His slim form was exactly the kind that appealed to Ivan. He wondered how well-endowed he was.

"You look really good in a dress," he managed to say hoarsely, trying to snap himself out of it.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toris Laurinaitis Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:23 am

"Erm, thank you?" Toris looked at him awkwardly, not exactly the most confident of the other person. He seemed to be rather odd, and concentrated on his looks far more than physically necessary.

Coughing into his hand, he realised rather nervously that he really wanted to go now. But he felt guilty leaving this person here on his own. "Um. I sort of need to go get changed now."
Toris Laurinaitis
Toris Laurinaitis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:28 am

"Why? You look stunning," he breathed. "You should stay here and we could get to know each other!" He gave him a warm smile.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toris Laurinaitis Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:32 am

Oh no. Toris looked blankly at the other person, heart thudding loudly in his chest. Was he really suggesting that?! He was in a dress! It was so odd and improper - why was he trying to get to know him in this condition?!

"Erm, I'm sorry, but I'd like to get changed now... I insist." Toris said, cracking a half-broken smile. He glanced over his shoulder at the door, wanting to be out of it. Away from the scary, big, intimidating other student; because, yes, he was a big one. It made him nervous.

But similarly, he could not just say no to him. He just couldn't. "I could, um. Talk to you when I'm dressed? I mean. I'm sure you'll see me around somewhere, a-aha..."
Toris Laurinaitis
Toris Laurinaitis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:36 am

"Th-that would be nice," he smiled. He doubted he'd look as good in the boy's uniform. It didn't show off as much skin, for one thing. "What's your name?" He wondered if he could offer to walk him to his room. Then he'd not only get to spend a bit more time checking him out in the dress, he could find out what room he was in...
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toris Laurinaitis Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:38 am

Oh. He really was sticking around, wasn't he? Well... if anything, it would be a good idea to make friends. A little awkwardly, Toris smiled and tried to lead them. He looked down, avoiding eye contact from the other students. Thankfully, Ivan was even more eye-catching than he was for his size, the strange scarf he wore, and the peculiar colour to his hair.

"Toris," he said clearly - he knew it was pretty difficult for people of a different country to catch his name. "Toris Laurinaitis. I'm from Lithuania."
Toris Laurinaitis
Toris Laurinaitis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:59 am

"Toris Laurinaitis," he repeated, making sure he'd remember it. "That's a pretty name. I thought you might be from Litva! Your accent gives it away."
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toris Laurinaitis Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:19 am

"I'm sure you probably could tell that... a-aha..." Toris smiled loosely, and lead them away from the common room, into the grounds.

"So... you are from Russia, aren't you? I could tell by your accent immediately," he said. He just had that demeanour about him, as well. "And your name is?"
Toris Laurinaitis
Toris Laurinaitis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:28 am

"Oh, da, I am Russian to the core~" he giggled. "I am Ivan Braginski. Perhaps you've heard of my family?" They weren't exactly well-known outside of Russia, but maybe Lithuania was close enough.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toris Laurinaitis Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:34 am

"The Braginskis?" Toris asked, pausing for a moment to try consider. Was this boy a well-off child, then? His heart clenched somewhat - mainly because he knew that social divides between the well-off and, er, his socio-economic class were still big these days. Would the other be above that?

"Y-Yes, actually. I think I might. They're this... rich family, aren't they? I can't remember what they do..." Toris hoped the other would not find offence in that. "Wow, I wish I had grown up in a background like that. You are very lucky...!"
Toris Laurinaitis
Toris Laurinaitis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:30 pm

"'This rich family'..." he repeated. Well, at least he did know the same, he supposed.

"Lucky? Nyet, of course not, Toris, I deserve it." He looked at him carefully. "How well-off are your, uh... Family... If you don't mind me asking?"
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toris Laurinaitis Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:22 pm

The wording made Toris suddenly uncomfortable. Of course. Of course Ivan would want to know what social backing he was from. It was really important to people like Ivan, wasn't it?

"...D-Don't think any less of me, alright?" Toris said, smiling weakly and giving a loose laugh to try ease the tension. Was it only him feeling it? Ivan seemed unaware and jovial. "I come from a really poor background. We used to struggle for food each month. I bet it's a world away from your childhood! Aha. U-um. ...I worked really hard, and I've been granted a scholarship to come here."
Toris Laurinaitis
Toris Laurinaitis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:00 am

Ivan's smile changed just a little. "Th-that poor?" he asked in a somewhat strained voice. How could somebody that poor be this pretty? He wasn't sure he could fuck somebody that inferior. He really didn't want it to be true. "Well, a-at least you're working hard to better yourself."
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toris Laurinaitis Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:11 am

Toris caught the strain in his voice. Or maybe he was just over-thinking things? He hoped it was over-thinking. Was it really that important, when they were in the same school? They'd both be given the same opportunities from now on, wouldn't they?

"I do work really hard for this scholarship... y-yes. I've been concentrating on doing well for myself for years, so I'm looking forward to it paying off," Toris said, smiling at his inner-thoughts of his impending future.
Toris Laurinaitis
Toris Laurinaitis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:33 am

"You can reach a better socioeconomic rank if you work hard these days, so I'm really happy for you." God, the number of scholarship students at this school got bigger every year. It was ridiculous. He'd have to make a complaint or something.

Though he supposed the ones that were here already could stay. The ones as pretty as Toris, at least. He was so pretty. Ivan found himself checking him out again. How could someone so inferior be so gorgeous? It wasn't right.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toris Laurinaitis Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:52 am

As they entered the horse-shoe shaped dormitory block, Toris made for the elevator immediately ahead of them. Pressing up - for all student accommodation was above the ground floor - he waited in silence till the elevator came down to their level and invited them inside.

Seeing the mirror at the back of the elevator, Toris suddenly blushed. He rather hoped he would not encounter a reflection of him in a girl's uniform. Why did he have to be taller than most girls?! His legs were showing off too much. Oh no. It was good that he shaved them for sport... that would have seemed really odd.

"It's, um. The Fourth floor." He commented, seeing as Ivan was closer to the buttons.
Toris Laurinaitis
Toris Laurinaitis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:19 am

"Oh, that's the same floor as me," he beamed, and pressed the button. He looked at their reflection in the mirror. He thought they looked quite lovely together. A good pair.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toris Laurinaitis Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:40 am

Toris caught Ivan looking at his reflection, and took an awkward step away - wanting to break the apparent closeness the reflection was providing. He hardly knew this person, and frankly, he was beginning to terrify him.

The Lithuanian exited the elevator as soon as the doors opened, and looked back at his unwilling accompaniment. "It's just this way," he smiled, and took Ivan to the door while he rummaged in his bag for his key.
Toris Laurinaitis
Toris Laurinaitis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:46 am

Ivan smiled at him again. He was so cute. If only he wasn't so poor... Ah... It just wouldn't be proper of him to have sex with somebody so very inferior. He doubted anybody important would find out... But it would prey on his own conscience! He felt so conflicted.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toris Laurinaitis Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:54 am

Toris finally got his keys out, with a loud "Aha!" and a quickly muttered apology thereafter for being so - so what? Odd? Oh, this was hopeless. He fitted the key into the hole and unlocked it, before turning back to Ivan.

"S-So, this is where I'll leave you..." He murmured. "I'll see you soon, yes? I hope? I-I'll see you around, Ivan!"
Toris Laurinaitis
Toris Laurinaitis

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:03 am

This would probably be his last chance to see him in a dress. A horrible shame. Ivan took the opportunity to look him up and down one last time. Nice. "Da, I hope I'll see you again soon, Toris Laurinaitis~" he murmured, and left him alone.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down