The World's Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[R18] [Ivan & Arthur] Floor 4, Room 1 - Unorthodox Introductions

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[R18] [Ivan & Arthur] Floor 4, Room 1 - Unorthodox Introductions Empty [R18] [Ivan & Arthur] Floor 4, Room 1 - Unorthodox Introductions

Post by Ivan Braginski Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:02 am

Ivan sat in his bed and thought about Toris. What was he going to do? He was so... Perfect, bt he was so poor. He knew his parents wouldn't approve. He didn't improve himself. But Toris was like his dream boyfriend. It would be so nice to date him.

Ivan imagined what it would be like to kiss him. He'd probably taste really good. He wanted so badly to kiss him. And touch him, touch him everywhere. Starting with those legs he'd seen exposed by that skirt. Nice, long legs. Smooth legs. It was so strange. He liked it. He'd rub his hand up Toris's thigh, under the skirt, rub his hand against the panties, feel a bulge growing under his palm...

He realised he was rock hard just thinking about it. He glanced at the door. His roommate probably wouldn't arrive until tomorrow, he'd been told. Safe in the knowledge that he wouldn't be interrupted, Ivan got his cock out and started stroking himself to his fantasy, making no effort to hold back his low moans.

He was too preoccupied to hear the door opening.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

[R18] [Ivan & Arthur] Floor 4, Room 1 - Unorthodox Introductions Empty Re: [R18] [Ivan & Arthur] Floor 4, Room 1 - Unorthodox Introductions

Post by Arthur Kirkland Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:16 am

It had been a long day. The flight from England had been delayed, so Arthur was already later than some of the other students. Just great, and unbelievably typical. First time flying on his own, and guess the fuck what! Disaster! Not only that, but there was a mix-up in the airport on the other side, and he nearly lost his beloved Kimberly. Nobody steals Kimberly.

So yes, late and disgruntled, Arthur had to bring his things to his room on his own, one suitcase by one - hoping that nobody would steal his things as he left them outside the door to his new place. Room 1? Geez, what a draw. Did that mean no intense partying in his place - just in case, because of the elevator? Because damn, he needed that shit. Damn it all.

Grumbling to himself, the angered blond opened up the door to his place. He brought his things into the little alcove they had, before sighing. This was not going to be fun. He knew he was bunking with someone - he just hoped they were not a total twat.

Then he heard noises. Particular sounding noises. He shut the door, and listened in. Oh God. He knew that sound. Was his room mate... masturbating?! Just behind this wall?!!

He did not know whether to interrupt, or come back later. So, of course, he ended up stalling and listening.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Male Posts : 207

Back to top Go down

[R18] [Ivan & Arthur] Floor 4, Room 1 - Unorthodox Introductions Empty Re: [R18] [Ivan & Arthur] Floor 4, Room 1 - Unorthodox Introductions

Post by Ivan Braginski Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:40 am

Ivan let out a particularly loud moan. Behind his closed eyelids, Toris was riding him hard, still in that delightful skirt. He bucked up into his hand, gasping a little as he quickened the pace. It was so vivid, so real.

He had absolutely no idea anyone was listening in.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:48 am

Oh good Lord, those moans. Who was the other person thinking of? He paused for a moment, instantly thinking of who he'd get off to, before shaking his head. Thinking of Dr. Who right now did not help. God, the things he could do with a fez.

The Briton sighed, realising that he really could not just stand here a few inches from this other person masturbating. Besides - it could very likely set himself off. Was his room mate attractive? Heck, he should not think of these things. He did not even know if he was jerking the gherkin to a man or a woman. Or even anyone - what if he was just some horny little devil that wanted to bang the shit out of absolutely bloody everything? To be honest, hearing him, he would not be surprised.

Fuck it - he was going in.

Not looking at the other student, Arthur appeared from behind the wall and coughed into his hand. "...Erm. Good day."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:00 am

Ivan cried out in surprise and whipped his head around to see the stranger. "Wh-who are you?!" His fantasy had shattered instantly. Dammit. That had been the best jerk-off he'd had in a long time.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:06 am

'Who are you'. Oh, brilliant. Did he think that he had a second bed in the room for nothing? 'Oh yes, that's just my spare bed. For when I want a second, because I produce cash out my arse'.

"I'm your room mate. Now, is there a reason that you are just, I don't know, jovially giving yourself a good wank?" Arthur growled, and when to sit on the adjacent bed. Squishy and delightful a mattress. Good.

He smirked up at the other, and instantly lost some of his will to fight. That - that was a big student. Almost twice the size of him, sideways more than upwards. Big boy. Oh my giddy-eye. "Oh, don't let me stop you. I'll just pretend not to be listening."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:10 am

"R-roommate? Th-they said you wouldn't get here till tomorrow!" Pretend not to be listening? What kind of pervert was this guy? Or was this normal in Britain? God, he didn't even want to know. Though it did cross his mind that he wouldn't mind watching Toris have a wank. The cock in his hand returned to the forefront of his mind at that thought.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:16 am

Arthur caved in and peeked over, seeing that Ivan was still going at it. "Good God, you really aren't going to stop - are you?" He asked in somewhat shock. Shaking his head and sighing, Arthur went towards the door to bring his things into the room.

"Fine, never you mind me. I'll just unpack. If you wish, I have some tissues. I'd rather not have the smell of cum filling the place," he moaned, and dumped his things on his bed before sitting down. Though curiosity beckoned him.

"...So. This person you're thinking of. Male or female?" Arthur asked, as he opened his suitcase and took out his Dalek alarm clock.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:23 am

"Mmm... Male... T-Toris... Ahh..." he gasped, his previous fantasy replaced by one of mutual masturbation. In his mind, he had a nice, big cock, and was working it furiously. He also had a gorgeous chest. God, he was so hot. So sexy. Ivan moaned again.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:30 am

For a moment, Arthur wondered why he was acting so normally about this. His room mate was having a great time masturbating, while he was sitting here and trying to figure out where the plug socket was to fit his adorable little Dalek into. Surely anyone else in the world would have been horribly freaked out at this point.

To be honest, it was interesting. That accent - his room mate clearly was not English-speaking. He would have been able to tell. As for his demeanour - a stout person, quite a lot of substance, strong. The sort of man that should be forceful and a bit of a bully, but he sounded like... well. Would the description of a teddy bear suffice?

Gay too. He had to be. Either that or bisexual. How lucky was this? Here he was thinking that he would be an ethic minority, and he ended up getting paired in a room with another student that happened to like the same thing that he had occupying his trousers! By gum, what chance. Maybe the school knew. Maybe they were banded together intentionally.

"...Was he from home? This Toris?" Arthur asked softly, smiling at Ivan as he listened in. Might as well get to know him. Despite the odd circumstances. Well, he did tell his brothers that coming here would be interesting.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:47 am

"Nnn... N-nyet... MM... Ohh... Met him yesterday... New... Nnng... Student..." His roommate may be a complete pervert, but if he was honest, Ivan quite liked that. He had a HUGE kink for exhibitionism. If he was living with a voyeur it might not be so bad.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:53 am

A new student like him? Well well, that would be awkward at the dinner table later. He really wanted to see this Toris person now. Was he really worth getting this hot and bothered over? Arthur did suspect, however, that Toris would not be his type.

"...I'm Arthur, by the way. Oh, don't worry. I'm gay too - so I really don't have a problem with you getting hot over a guy," he said nonchalantly, and looked over at Ivan. The blush appearing on his own cheeks beginning to distract him now. "And you are?"
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:03 am

"Mmn... I... W-wouldn't care if you d-did... Ahh..." He was so close now. This was the first time he'd masturbated in front of anybody. He was both nervous and excited about finishing. "I'm... Ah... I'm Ivan... Ivan Braginski..."
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:08 am

"Charming," Arthur commented. So he was rather a self-determined lad, then? Well, Arthur had to say that he was bemused. He wondered how close Ivan was to finishing, and tried not to pre-emptively picture it. There would be better guys to imagine in his bedside than his room mate, he was sure. There were several good looking other students... Oh, he did not come here for this. He had more dimensions to him than perversion!

With that thought, Arthur turned to Ivan's name. Braginski. Brag--Insk--ski. Sounded Russian. Oh Lord, he was rooming with a big Eastern European lad that was most likely rich and used to being treated well by other people. What a wake-up call Ivan was going to have. He was unsure whether or not he liked this person yet.

He sat, waiting till Ivan was finished. No point trying to strike a conversation with someone barely able to say his name straight away.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:13 am

Ivan bit his lip as he felt his climax about to hit, then moaned loudly as he came over himself. Definitely his best wank in years. He hoped this roommate of his would watch next time too. It intensified everything.

He glanced around for tissues, but realised he hadn't prepared for this at all. It had just sort of... Happened.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:18 am

He clearly had not thought ahead. Arthur sighed, collected up the tissue box he had and got up onto his feet, begrudgingly heading over to the other and holding the box out for him to take.

"Next time, you might want to think ahead. Even if you use toilet roll to clean yourself up. Oh, speaking of that, probably better to get off in the bathroom instead. Unless you're some kind of bloody exhibitionist..." Arthur murmured, glancing away fussily as he waited for Ivan to take the tissues he needed.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:27 am

"Bathrooms are dirty and uncomfortable, if I have the choice I don't like to perform sexual acts in places like that." Ivan grabbed a few tissues and cleaned himself up. "I may be an exhibitionist, but you made no effort not to watch," he murmured.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:32 am

"Excuse me, but I had no where else to go. What, did you want me to go off to some place else while you finished up?" Arthur asked, taking back his tissue box somewhat coldly and tossing it onto his bed before he followed it. Back in his own domain, or section of the room, Arthur became able to consider what happened a bit more fully.

"...You were the one that refused to stop wanking off, too, you blighter," Arthur groaned. Any normal human would have put it away and let the problem fade. Or would have asked him to come back later, respectfully. "Besides, look at us - bonding! I've seen your penis already, and I know you're Russian and have a crush on another student. I've learnt a lot, just by sitting in the same room as you for a few minutes."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:38 am

"Watching me jack off. I'm not complaining. Like I just said, I am an exhibitionist." He paused and looked over at him again. He couldn't remember his name at all. He did remember he was gay though. "Did you like my cock?" he asked with interest.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:47 am

"Yes, your cock was magnificent. It is a relic among cocks, and should be covered in gold immediately," Arthur wittily replied, sarcasm oozing from him, before glancing at the other man as if he had gone completely ruddy bonkers. Yes, because of course he was definitely staring at the other man's dick!

...He did look a bit. Only a little bit.

Couldn't help it.

Fine, it was quite impressive.

"Why on Earth are you asking me that?" Arthur asked, tweaking an eyebrow. "You don't get off on that sort of thing, do you...?"
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:57 am

"What part of 'I'm an exhibitionist' don't you understand? Besides, it's just nice to have confirmation that it's a nice cock once in a while. I haven't fucked anybody since I left Russia; I miss people telling me how big it is." He reached into the drawer in his bedside cabinet and took out a packet of cigarettes and a lighter. "I need to get into somebody's pants, and soon."
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:03 pm

Was...

Was Ivan suggesting that they should...?!

Arthur stayed still for a moment, horribly confused at why Ivan was bringing this up now, exactly?! Now, let's think of morals here! They were room mates. They had only just met - and now Ivan was saying that he needed to get into someone's pants? And probably further, no doubt.

Yes, he really did happen to be in a room with a pervert that would literally fuck anything. Oh, great, what a compliment to himself.

"...If you're referring to m--" Arthur stopped talking, and looked over at Ivan's hand. A packet of cigarettes. Fucking fags. His heart clenched, and his mouth started to dry. He had gone two years avoiding cigarettes by now. Two years.

Oh, God. He wanted one.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:32 pm

"I wasn't referring to anyone in particular," he shrugged, "just somebody attractive and clean. And not too low-class, of course." He didn't notice Arthur's hungry stares from across the room as he lit up.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Arthur could not help himself. He felt like he needed it. A passion for it was blazing in his mind. Gosh, it had been so long. So long trying to get by on patches and nicotine gum. Why were just palms getting pre-emptively sweaty? It was only a bloody ciggy.

Strength, Arthur. Strength.

"...Do you... do you have to light up here?" Arthur asked, troubled. He fidgeted again, picturing one in his hand. Just one. He could handle just one, couldn't he? Surely. "I-I just gave up smoking."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:46 am

"I'm not going to leave my own room just to smoke," Ivan said matter-of-factly. "If I'm going to be living here, I shall smoke here." He gave him a strange look. "Why are you acting so weird?"
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next