The World's Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Alejandro & Francis] Floor 5, room 3 - I'm sexy and you know it

2 posters

Go down

[Alejandro & Francis] Floor 5, room 3 - I'm sexy and you know it Empty [Alejandro & Francis] Floor 5, room 3 - I'm sexy and you know it

Post by Francis Bonnefoy Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:15 pm

Dissapointement was there when Francis found out the rooms weren't mixed. He had heard from a friend that they sometimes put male and female together in this country. It would have been interesting. Then again, he wouldn't mind sharing his room with a cute boy. He chuckled to himself and unlocked the door. The room seemed soo empty, and was quiet which meant...he was first.

Which was surprising, Francis had a habit of being late. He studied the two beds. They were identical. Picking was hard when they were identical and placed exactly the same. He shrugged and picked the bed on the right, for no specific reason. He placed his suitcase on top of it.

He wandered around the room. Not that there was much to see. He curiously wondered who his roommate would be. From the balcony he wandered back to his suitcase and opened it. Might as well unpack to kill some time.
Francis Bonnefoy
Francis Bonnefoy

Male Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

[Alejandro & Francis] Floor 5, room 3 - I'm sexy and you know it Empty Re: [Alejandro & Francis] Floor 5, room 3 - I'm sexy and you know it

Post by Alejandro Carriedo Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:16 am

Alejandro hadn't gone strait to the room when he first arrived, he knew he should have but he had decided to instead walk around for a bit. He had signed his name up for soccer tryouts when he finally decided to make his way up the the room.

He wondered what his room mate would be like as he made his way up. Alejandro hoped they would be friendly, though most people he past on his way there seemed to be. He hummed slightly as he got to his room and opened the door. He looked around and noticed that his room mate was indeed already here.

Alejandro smiled brightly as he walked into the room to put his bags on the vacant bed before he turned around. "Hi my name's Alejandro, but you can just call me Andro if you prefer~" Alejandro was excited, he hadn't had the chance to get out much back home so he intended to enjoy his stay here as much as he could. "I hope we get along." He added as he held his hand out for the other to shake.
Alejandro Carriedo
Alejandro Carriedo

Male Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

[Alejandro & Francis] Floor 5, room 3 - I'm sexy and you know it Empty Re: [Alejandro & Francis] Floor 5, room 3 - I'm sexy and you know it

Post by Francis Bonnefoy Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:59 am

Francis was humming a random song as he unpacked his suitcase, lost in thoughts he hadn't heard anyone entering the room. He turned around to see who it was that spoke to him.

The boy looked around the same age as him, he concluded as he studied him. He seemed nice though. He was almost sure he'd get along with him. He would just try his best to.

He smiled gently at the other. Alejandro, that sounded Spanish somewhat. "Salut~ I'm Francis." he greeted with equal enthusiasm "I hope so too." he took his hand to shake it. "It's nice to meet you." he said politely.
Francis Bonnefoy
Francis Bonnefoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alejandro Carriedo Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:38 pm

Alejandro was relieved when Francis took his extended hand. "Ah~ Yes, yes. Nice to meet you too~" He said tilting his head to the right as his smile widened slightly. He was glad the other had agree when he said he wanted them to get along as well, maybe he'd even be able to make a friend, well he hoped anyway.

He glanced over at the other belongings, noticing that he had started to unpack. "Just arrived? Same here, though I took a little walk around before coming up~" He retracted his hand back to his side and started to unpack as well. "It's a beautiful place, no?" He added.

Alejandro turned around again. "So, is this your first time to this school?" He asked, curiosity getting the better of him, like always. "It's my first time~ My parents decided it was time I 'got out to see the world' as they put it. Not that I mind~ I get to meet new people and make new friends this way~" Alejandro had always been talkative, preferring to say what's on his mind rather then keeping quite.
Alejandro Carriedo
Alejandro Carriedo

Male Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Francis Bonnefoy Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:16 am

Francis looked at the other male. He seemed rather bright. Which was great, he didn't really like grumpy and depressing people. He had the feeling he could become good friends with Alejandro. At least he was going to aim for that.

He nodded. "Ah yes, though I have not walked around yet. I'm excited to see more of the school." he said cheerfully. He tried to keep up with Alejandro, he sure was talkative. He talked pretty fast too. English still wasn't Francis' best point, so he tried to keep up.

He chuckled. "My parents were the same. Mais bon, it's nice to see more of the world and meet different people, non?" He smiled and sat down on his own bed. "May I ask where are you from?" he curiously wondered. He guessed Spain or Portugal or something the like. The enthusiasm of Alejandro was cautious. Francis found himself even more excited to meet others than he had already been.
Francis Bonnefoy
Francis Bonnefoy

Back to top Go down