The World's Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Adrienne & Mathias] Exploring We Shall Go (Deux)

2 posters

Go down

[Adrienne & Mathias] Exploring We Shall Go (Deux) Empty [Adrienne & Mathias] Exploring We Shall Go (Deux)

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:15 am

Adrienne was really taken back by the scents that came out from the restaurant itself. It was really intoxicatingly delicious and aromatic, the decor of the place also made her smile. What appeared to be a station where chefs diced and sliced meat, a decorative bar area, and a lovely dining area.

"Mathias... I like this place! Hopefully it shall have some delicious food, if the aroma is anything to go by than I have no doubt about it! You have eaten at a restaurant like this before?" Adrienne asked him, after following him into the restaurant, still holding on to the very tall man's hands. She probably wouldn't get lost anymore but still... you can't lose a very tall man in a crows, especially with a distinct accent.

Looking up to him, she paused and wondered if it was a seat yourself place.
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Female Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

[Adrienne & Mathias] Exploring We Shall Go (Deux) Empty Re: [Adrienne & Mathias] Exploring We Shall Go (Deux)

Post by Mathias Køhler Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:17 am

((Finally settled into my new dorm, so yay for that.))

"Yeah, I've eaten at places like this a few times," he shrugged.
The maitre d' came over to them, smiling away. She was dressed in a simple black and white uniform and her smile was careful and honest.
"Party of two?" she asked.
"Yup," Mathias said with a grin. The lady led them to a table with a grill on top. The restaurant was fairly empty for this time of day.
He held out her chair then took a seat himself.
They ordered drinks and started studying the menu.
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Male Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

[Adrienne & Mathias] Exploring We Shall Go (Deux) Empty Re: [Adrienne & Mathias] Exploring We Shall Go (Deux)

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:07 am

[I go back to my dorm tomorrow, le sigh for packing and unpacking!]

Adrienne nodded and followed the hostess of sorts leading them to a nice table and was surprised at the grill, tilting her head she thought that was really interesting and figured she'd get to see it in action later in the meal.

"I like the place already, and the grill in the center of the table is different but incredible" she said, also thanking him for holding out her chair. She pulled it closer to the table and snatched a menu while ordering a drink. It was a very appetizing menu.

"I know what I am going to get.. well try at least! How about you Mathias?
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:38 pm

((just moved in, first time and all))

" I'm going to get shrimp and steak, with the noodles," he smiled,"What are you going to get?"
He couldn't wait to see her reaction to the flames and sparks that would be happening once they placed their orders and the cook came out.

((why do I find it funny to think that their cook could be China...? I'm just going to sit over here and chuckle, silently.))
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:54 am

[Lol, that would entertaining and I will chuckle with you]

"I think that I shall probably have... the Hibatchi Steak and Chicken, I have seafood far too often and rarely get to have a nice piece of steak. It also sounds delicious!" Adrienne said excitedly, knowing that it must have been a treat if Mathias was somewhat excited himself about the place and the food.

Minutes passed, placing orders and drinks, she waited until they were brought out, the drinks at least, sipping a taste of the beer that she had ordered, asking for a glass of water as well. "So, have you gotten any hints on how you're students are going to be this semester? Any ones you might have to keep an eye, or are you going to take it as it comes?"

Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:36 pm

((And I got dragged on a retreat to experience nature))

"Ah, students...I haven't really had a chance to talk with them much...I mean they all seem like great kids honestly though. I'm just gonna take it as it comes...and fix my original lesson plan."

"What about you though?"
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:38 pm

(Nature is your friend!)

"Good luck. I made out pretty well, I already have a tutoring session with a student, and I have edited a lesson plan already... figured I'd jump into World War I to garner the attention of the boys in my class" she said, sipping the drink that had arrived, enjoying the taste of it.

"Taking it as it comes seems like the best idea, especially with teaching! I might take your approach once in a while" Adrienne finished and clapped her hands excitedly, seeing the food slowly being brought and prepared. She was having an awesome time so far.
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:23 pm

((Apparently Nature makes me sick))

The Chinese man rolled up the chat to the table and started cleaning off the grill.
"How are you? You having a good time?" he asked, tall white hat bopping up and down and his longish ponytail over his shoulder, "You ready to have some real fun now?"

"Dude, you know it, bring it on, brah!" Mathias laughed and then he watched as the man poured oil down and set it afire.

"It's already been brought, aru!"
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:54 pm

(oh honey booboo lo siento)

Smiling, she listened to the man who had approached the table and shook her head enthusiastically, "Oui! I am quite excited! My first time here as well!"
She kept up with the enthusiasm that Mathias had as they both watched as their food was being prepared by the highly trained chef for their table.

"This... this is so interesting, and dare I say cool. I hope to come here again, the food looks delicious and hopefully is even more delicious!" Adrienne said, as she kept an eye on the food and took a few more sips from her drink.
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:13 am

((...I totally typed up a reply to this...or was that a dream...?))

The Chinese man placed the meat on the grill and sliced it up, as it started to cook. He also placed some vegetables and some noodles on it as well.
He then looked at Adrienne, "You with a guy like this? You can do so much better, trust me, especially with today's world--"

Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Adrienne blinked a few times at hearing the man speak trying to figure out where he was going with it, until it hit her and she blushed at the whole implication and tried to speak but was flustered a bit.

"Oh... well, we are.. but aren't and... he's good... what about the world, sir?" she asked, trying to stay calm but downed her drink entirely and placed it in front of her, pouring more of the sake that was presented to the table into her cup.

"Mathias... would you like more sake?" She lifted her head up to look him, still the height difference between them was visible in the chairs as well. It was another interesting event in the evening.
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:35 pm

He could only chuckle at the other man's assumptions before grinning and waving at him, "Dude, like get serious. I'm so awesome and cool it hurts, it pains you."

The (maybe) older man scoffed before clinging two blades together and chopping up the meat.

"Mathias...would you like more sake?" and Adri was demanding his attention again. Their height difference really was something, especially given how they were both seated currently.
"Of course!" he downed his still full cup and passed it to her for her to pour him another.
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:28 pm

Adrienne quickly poured both of their glasses with sake and started to knock back her own sake glass. She smiled as the man was finishing up the chopping of the meat and was quickly moving to dice up their vegetables and smiled.

"After this dinner, what shall we do next? I mean.. there must be something to do since we don't have work for another day or two... perhaps we can continue exploring?"

She was having a good time and wanted to get the majority of it out of her systems before and besides it would be lovely to the end on a high note. It was nice to have another friend in the school, especially one who would be a valuable coworker.
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:35 pm

"I don't even know. It's still pretty early in the afternoon," he shrugged, "is there anything else you have an hankering to do?"
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:29 am

It has when he asked the question that the food was fully presented to both of them. She paused for a second and went to cut up her meal, looking up at him she could only smile.

"Perhaps we can go explore a bit more... or even go to a pub for an after dinner drink? I believe, it is called scoping the land. Or even just walking around the town" she asked him, it was still enough light out that they could do a bit more.

Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:33 pm

((casually bangs head on wall. I shall now double check to make sure I've responded.))

"Ah, well I'm up for anything really, so we could walk to the pub, and if we don't have too much fun we can finish explorin'. But dude, we totally have a year to explore the whole town. Nothin' to it. At all."
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:03 am

[posted in the night clubs]
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down