The World's Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonjour, Je m'appelle Adrienne Bonnefoy-de Polignac

+3
Ivan Braginski
Arthur Kirkland
Adrienne de Polignac
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bonjour,  Je m'appelle  Adrienne Bonnefoy-de Polignac Empty Bonjour, Je m'appelle Adrienne Bonnefoy-de Polignac

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:36 am

Bonjour,  Je m'appelle  Adrienne Bonnefoy-de Polignac HdatE

Name: Adrienne Bonnefoy-de Polignac

Country your character represents: Monaco

Hobbies: Reading, Finances, Dance, Sun Bathing, Gardening, & Gambling, Learning New Languages.

Likes: Champagne, High Fashion, Classic Novels, Oleanders, Classical Music

Dislikes: Weeds, Cheating of all sorts, Bullying, Lack of Manners, Sore Losers, and Messy rooms.

Background (doesn't have to be too much, just enough to give your character some depth):
Born to a French man and a Monegasque woman, who spent and equal amount of time in Monaco and the Continent growing up. (This can be changed to be consistent with Francis and his background, if they so choose) Adrienne was raised in a free-thinking, highly rigorous and educated household; this allowed her to enjoy a very nice childhood, due to very old money. Spending most of her childhood in private academies and later on boarding schools.

Adrienne wouldn't mind making new friends but she is not out going as others and finds that it is harder to make friends.She has a hard time being open but becomes very free when given liquor other than champagne (Can’t handle it really). Due to her advanced studies, she graduated earlier than most with a degree in Finances and Library Sciences. Opted to go into a teaching job because she wanted a “Working Experience” and that she felt it would be a great challenge.

Anything you'd be uncomfortable or unwilling to rp: vore, scat, gore, and anything remotely sexual with a character under 17.

Out of character:
Hi, name’s KC with twenty two years of experiences in life. I have spent a while rping on the internet. I am friendly. I like to have fun, and make sure it is enjoyable for all. I bite on request and I have a wicked sense of humor. The end! I also live on the East Coast of Alfred F. Jones.
I have roleplayed many a character; Fem!France, Iberia, Germania, Liechtenstein, Belgium, Hungary, Ukraine, Norway, Fem!Norway, Canada, Estonia, and Switzerland.
*also I haven't used an actual roleplay site in a while, so bare with me as I re-adjust

Last edited by Adrienne de Polignac on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Female Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Bonjour,  Je m'appelle  Adrienne Bonnefoy-de Polignac Empty Re: Bonjour, Je m'appelle Adrienne Bonnefoy-de Polignac

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:16 am

((I still don't know what the word 'vore' means, but personally I'd rather not know. You think that with 'eighteen years of experiences in life' (I love the way you said that, it's simply darling) I would realise these things by now.

Very articulate and beautiful profile, I find. I can't stop staring at how beautiful Monaco is, eep. Welcome to the forum, so on <3)).
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Male Posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Bonjour,  Je m'appelle  Adrienne Bonnefoy-de Polignac Empty Re: Bonjour, Je m'appelle Adrienne Bonnefoy-de Polignac

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:19 am

[Vore is... is something that really shouldn't be known but starting off young when rp-ing you are introduced into a whole new world. And thank you, i figured it had a certain panache that was needed, you are lucky than, if you do not know what vore is.

Thanks for the compliment, & I am actually excited to see how everyone plays, I think your England is adorable though. I can't wait to explore!]
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:54 am

((Oh dear, I just had someone tell me what it was because I'm too curious. I'm rather glad to confine that to the 'should-not-be-touched' section of my mind... Still, knowledge is better than ignorance.

Still staring at Monaco. Gosh darn it. Girls in glasses... :I. Ashamed weakness.))
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:02 am

((Yeah, it is kind of like that. Knowledge always trumps ignorance, even if it is... interersting.

And thank you... oh man with glasses! ))
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:13 am

(Absolutely love your intro! Welcome to the forum ^^)

Oh good, we do have at least one hot teacher!
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Roderich Edelstein Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:21 am

Guten tag, Lehrer Bonnefoy. I look forward to the start of classes, I feel that this year will be a good one.
Roderich Edelstein
Roderich Edelstein

Male Posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:23 am

(to Ivan - Merci, also forgive me for the fauxpaux of posting in the teachers facility thing, I did misread the intro/rules, if possibly could we delete it than? And start over?

And thank you, I like how you wrote your Ivan as well... very interesting to see how everything flows. Also is there a certain way you wish for people to type their actions?)

Oh, *eyebrow raised* Mister Braginski, thank you for the compliment but please remember, manners next time.

And Dankeschön, Herr Edelstein, I do agree with your statement, about a pleasant year and semester.
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:32 am

(Don't worry about it I'll delete it asap~

Thank you! I enjoy twisting Ivan's personality in different directions in AUs, it helps me get to know his core character better.
Well, in the intro threads we use asterisk format, but in main rp we use paragraph form. Sorry it's such a confusing system. ^^;; )

Ah, I apologise... Um, I'm not sure what to call you. What is your otchestvo?
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:44 am

((Got it, I see the merits, and thank you! I like your idea of twisting and playing around with the personality. Good move, it allows for more canvases to paint on!))

You can call me Miss Bonnefoy or Miss de Polignac or Miss Adrienne, I answer to either or. Besides, I like to be available to my students and create a sense of regularity. As a former boarding school brat, it makes life easier.
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:47 am

I think I will call you Miss de Polignac. The others just sound rude.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:49 am

A young man with manners, and taste? I hope to see good things from you this semester Mister Braginski.
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:53 am

All Braginskis are raised to have manners, taste and money.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:58 am

The same can be said for most wealthy people, although Taste can be debated. I do hope this semester is successful.
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:16 am

Oh, da~ I hope so too~
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:19 am

And do you find having a roommate? Are you two adjusting well to living with each other?
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:20 am

*Gives a sly kind of laugh* You could say that.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vash Zwingli Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:21 am

Nice to meet you Miss de Polignac, I look forward to working with you this school year.
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Male Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:23 am

*smiles* Very good, hopefully you will both become friends than.
I remember how harsh it was if you did not get along or tolerate a roommate, my parents used their money to make sure I had.... agreeable roommates.

And the same to you, Mister Zwingli, you seem to be a young man with a good head on their shoulder.
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Vash Zwingli Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:30 am

Ah, yes. Thank you. You seem you will be a nice teacher.
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Male Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:39 am

Oh, da, if I didn't like my roommate, my parents could easily sort that out~ We donate a lot of money to this school, you know.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:41 am

Vash Zwingli wrote:Ah, yes. Thank you. You seem you will be a nice teacher.

I hope so, this is my first teaching job... so I hope that I will be. Thank you for the compliment!
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:42 am

Ivan Braginski wrote:Oh, da, if I didn't like my roommate, my parents could easily sort that out~ We donate a lot of money to this school, you know.

Of course, I understand... my parents donated money quite often when I boarded.... as much as a nuisance it was, it served the purpose of helping me. *smiles softly* And I hope that you continue on that path of finding friends.
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:50 am

Ivan Braginski wrote:*Gives a sly kind of laugh* You could say that.

Ivan. Please stop insinuating things in front of others. You know they're... lies.

It's lovely to meet you, Miss.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:55 am

Adrienne de Polignac wrote:Of course, I understand... my parents donated money quite often when I boarded.... as much as a nuisance it was, it served the purpose of helping me. *smiles softly* And I hope that you continue on that path of finding friends.

I hope so too! Friends are important for everything in life, right?

Arthur Kirkland wrote:
Ivan Braginski wrote:*Gives a sly kind of laugh* You could say that.

Ivan. Please stop insinuating things in front of others. You know they're... lies.

Ahaha~ I really don't know what you mean~
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next