The World's Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonjour, Je m'appelle Adrienne Bonnefoy-de Polignac

+3
Ivan Braginski
Arthur Kirkland
Adrienne de Polignac
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bonjour,  Je m'appelle  Adrienne Bonnefoy-de Polignac - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonjour, Je m'appelle Adrienne Bonnefoy-de Polignac

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:01 am

Ivan Braginski wrote:

Ahaha~ I really don't know what you mean~

...I don't know what you mean either.

Yes.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Male Posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Bonjour,  Je m'appelle  Adrienne Bonnefoy-de Polignac - Page 2 Empty Re: Bonjour, Je m'appelle Adrienne Bonnefoy-de Polignac

Post by Ivan Braginski Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:05 am

*Giggles*
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:15 am

It is a pleasure to meet you as well? I would take it to believe that you are Ivan's roommate, Mister Kirkland? Am I correct?
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Female Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:18 am

That would be me, yes. May I ask what you teach, Miss?
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Male Posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:21 am

I shall be your new History teacher, and I will fill in any other occupation that I am needed. I hope to inquire about becoming the Librarian, if that position is not occupied.
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:26 am

Adrienne! You're sooo much younger than me. Does this make me your sempai? Oh hell yes!
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Male Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:32 am

Not by much Mathias... and if it makes you feel any better, I shall indulge you and let you call yourself my sempai. *rolls eyes* Oui... oui
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:34 am

Ah this is totally awesome! This school year is going to be amazing!
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:51 am

You know, I think I agree with you. So many students to help broaden their minds, and they seem like such an eager group. And I think the faculty might be , as you say... Awesome
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:52 am

Yes! They all seem like they're going to amazing kids! Looking forward to meeting the rest of the staff and seeing the rest of the students too!
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:59 am

I am quite interested in meeting our fellow teachers... I wonder who else is going to be teaching? And yes... I think we have a special bunch on our hands this semester. They are all so polite...
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadiq Adnan Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Beg yer pardon, don't mean to interrupt! Jus' thought I'd introduce myself! So, Adrienne, was it? Pleasure! I'm Sadiq Adnan, gonna be teachin' Biology here!
Sadiq Adnan
Sadiq Adnan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:35 pm

Oh Oui! Another professor! I am quite pleased to meet you! I am the current History professor! It is always a pleasure to meet another professor! I thank you for your manners of introduction! * blushes* Once again, a pleasure
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadiq Adnan Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:01 am

Pleasure's all mine! -bows extravagantly-
Sadiq Adnan
Sadiq Adnan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:39 pm

*blushing and flustered*
Thank you, it is quite nice to see a man with manners, I find that it is rare now.. but the men here are quite good with them.
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadiq Adnan Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Hah, well, gotta show manners to the fairer sex! Jus' what should be done! Yer pretty cute when yer all bashful like that! Hope ya dun mind me sayin' so!
Sadiq Adnan
Sadiq Adnan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:42 am

Thank you, and I don't mind, it is sweet of you. Have you been around campus? It is quite nice.
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadiq Adnan Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:32 am

Eh, haven't really looked around much. Should though. From what I saw it's pretty damn impressive!
Sadiq Adnan
Sadiq Adnan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:18 am

It is, I fell in love with the gardens here, and normally when I am not teaching I spend my time there. It is so pretty. Although it might be more fun when walking back slightly inebriated.
*mathias is a baaad influence*
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sadiq Adnan Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:33 am

Aha, is that so? I'll have ta make time to experience that myself! -chuckles-
Sadiq Adnan
Sadiq Adnan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:24 am

Oui, and we shall have to have that experience soon! Will be quite entertaining!
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2