The World's Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[R18] [Ivan & Arthur] Floor 4, Room 1 - Unorthodox Introductions

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[R18] [Ivan & Arthur] Floor 4, Room 1 - Unorthodox Introductions - Page 2 Empty Re: [R18] [Ivan & Arthur] Floor 4, Room 1 - Unorthodox Introductions

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:59 am

"I-I just told you." Arthur commented, shifting uncomfortably, eyes fixated on those cigarettes in the other's hands. Oh good Lord, he needed one. Just one. One could not hurt, right? It was not like he would suddenly become addicted to smoking again - right? Right?

"I gave up smoking... and..." His eyes lit up and he lost himself to whatever was attempting to tempt him. A demon urging for his sooner death, no doubt. Gosh, yes, give it to him now. "...M-May I have one?"
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Male Posts : 207

Back to top Go down

[R18] [Ivan & Arthur] Floor 4, Room 1 - Unorthodox Introductions - Page 2 Empty Re: [R18] [Ivan & Arthur] Floor 4, Room 1 - Unorthodox Introductions

Post by Ivan Braginski Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:47 am

"You just said you gave up smoking. Why do you want one?" he asked him suspiciously. He certainly had ended up with one strange roommate, he thought as he dragged on the cigarette.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:57 am

"B-Because..." Arthur paused for a moment. Was he giving up? Surely he was stronger than this? Yes, yes, yes he was!

No, fuck it, no. He wanted a fucking cigarette and he would receive his fucking cigarette A.S.A.P.

Sighing, Arthur laid down on his bed. Concentrate, Arthur. He was contradicting himself constantly, unsure of what he wanted. In the long-term, he wanted to stay off of the fags. In short-term? His mind was all 'gimme, gimme, gimme' and practically nothing else. Oh, that delightful scent of second-hand smoke!

"Have you ever tried to quit something, Ivan? Something constant, addicting - something that you need to have? It's not as easy to do as you think," Arthur said, and rolled over on his side to watch the other inhaling and exhaling. A practice that would have been weird, had the situation been even slightly different. "I want a cigarette because gosh I miss them. Oh Lord, look at me caving in."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:11 am

"You mean like smoking and drinking?" he asked. "Nyet. I've never even considered it. Why would I stop doing something I enjoy?"

He blew out a ring of smoke and briefly considered his request. "Hmmm... I should probably help you stay off them, da? No cigarettes for you~"
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:18 am

"O-oh, now you're just keeping them for yourself!" Arthur cried, fidgeting almost nervously. God. He. Wanted. A. Fucking. Cigarette. He almost wished he had never said anything now and just went for it. Now Ivan was going to do the decent thing - and that meant no ciggies for him.

"...S-Smoking and drinking c-can ruin your health, you know..." Arthur murmured. "A-Although, I'd never stop drinking. Drink is amazing. It's just smoking. My school back home made me stop smoking when they caught me behind the bike sheds having a fag. Not the best."

Something occurred to him, and Arthur sat back up - watching the other curiously. "Two things. Firstly... you have drink? Secondly... erm. W-Well... once that packet is done, what are you going to do? Aren't you going to run out? It's a no-smoking policy in this place."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:54 am

"What kind of pathetic school did you go to?" he scoffed, "So you quit because your school made you... And you hope to get a cigarette off me by telling me how bad they are?" He raised an eyebrow. "You are certainly very strange."

He gave a quiet giggle. "I have a few more packs with me. When those are done I'll just go out and buy more. If the academy ever call me up on it, I'll just have Mama and Papa donate a bit more money. That always gets them to leave me alone. And da, I have drink. I have vodka with me."
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:06 am

"I went to a public school. Shut up, it's not like everyone from this school is rich and has Mummy and Daddy to take care of them. I'm here because I'm talented, you know..." Arthur grumbled. That said, if Arthur got his alcohol and cigarettes, he would likely plunge back down into his slump of going nowhere. A likely outcome. He scowled, conflicted between education and indulgence.

"You know, if you have alcohol in school, I'm sure we could have some wild parties without the teachers knowing. If there's a kid with access to some of the... stronger stuff..." He paused wistfully. Ah, he did sort of miss those days; harsh times where more beer was drunk than water.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:21 am

"Mm, da, I suppose we should have a party some time~ Not here. I don't want anybody trashing our room. But there are always plenty of suckers willing to offer up their room. Especially the type of person who doesn't usually get invited to such parties." He giggled again. "People are so easy to manipulate."
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:31 am

"...Well, aren't you the kind one!" Arthur exclaimed, barking out a particularly bitter laugh. He got himself up and started to unpack the rest of his things, darting about the room to place bits and bobs where he wanted to. Brilliant.

"There will be students up for it. The popular kids are always the ones with the alcohol and the drugs, or the looks. Well. I don't have either, but bloody hell would I flock to them. I'm not that unable to note my own transparency..." The Briton commented as he tossed his folded clothing onto his bed, disrupting their creases. He'd just redo it.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:12 am

"Oh good," he smiled. "Because I have alcohol and looks." He knew one particular person who always had drugs, But he wasn't going to bring him up. He didn't get on with him.

He watched Arthur with disinterest and blew another smoke ring.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:26 am

Arthur glanced over at him. Yes, if 'looks' were designed specifically to terrify the hell out of everyone. Then he most definitely did have looks. He was a big, intimidating lad after all. That sort of thing, he was ashamed to admit, really did give some people a start in life.

"...Oh fuck it," Arthur abandoned his things, and went over to Ivan's bedside. "Look, I know that I can't have any cigarettes. But could I at least stay here and inhale a little more strong second-hand smoke, because oh my Gosh..." It was an odd thing to say, though. Arthur might as well just smoke. He was trying to find loopholes.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:04 am

"I can't really stop you if I want to smoke in here," he shrugged.

He was so desperate for a smoke. Ivan loved the look in his eyes. That look, of hope, and despair, and self-deprecation, all at once. He loved it.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:28 am

Unaware of Ivan's evaluations of him, Arthur pressed forwards, internals jumping with the scent of the cigarette. He was going to be a smoker for life, wasn't he? Well. Live hard and die young, he supposed. Did not fancy becoming old anyway.

With that, Arthur carefully nudged closer to the concentration of smoke. "Mind if I sit here?" He asked, and rather than waiting for confirmation he did so regardless. The Briton sat, taking in deep breaths of the smoky residue, making tar in his lungs.

"Oh my giddy-eye, that's brilliant...," he breathed in appreciation.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:16 am

Ivan was about to protest but the boy sat down on his bed anyway. "Ah..." He really did mind. He only let people on his bed if they were going to let him fuck them. He was unsure if he should mention that. He really did want him to get off.

Ivan watched him as he breathed in the smoke. He'd never had to go without cigarettes, so he couldn't relate. Arthur talked in such a weird way. He really really wanted him to get off his bed.

He cleared his throat quietly.
"I only let people on my bed if they're going to have sex with me," he told him.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:25 am

Arthur stalled after hearing that. Oh, brilliant. He broke some sort of rule - and the punishment was to receive sex? Truth be told, it had been about two years - ah, since he stopped smoking - since he lost his virginity and had sex for really, basically, the only time in his life. Once at sixteen, wasn't a bad record. But Ivan's words made him curious. Just how busy did the Russian get?

Arthur considered for a second. Sex, cigarette smoke. Or no sex, no cigarette smoke. Pleasure and more pleasure, or no pleasure but moral high ground. ...Was he really contemplating whether or not he was going to have sex with his room mate? They met less than an hour ago.

Fuck, Ivan was one smooth talker.

"...If you give me a pack of cigarettes right now, I'll give you a handjob." Bartering with his body. Well done, Arthur. Bloody well done. Sarcasm in his mind even directed at himself. God, how desperate was he?
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:29 am

Bribery? Well. It seemed this boy did know how the world was run after all. He seemed more and more like a good roommate the more Ivan learnt about him.

He considered his offer. A handjob for cigarettes. Tempting. But then Ivan looked back at his eyes, and saw that overwhelmingly desperate look. When somebody was that desperate they would do almost anything.

"A handjob isn't good enough. I want something better."
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:36 am

Arthur shook his head. Oh no, he was not going to cave in that easily. "Ah, ah, ah..." He said, and casually leant back to consider the other person. Clearly he did not know the equivalent price of favours. Particularly of the sexual variety.

"Let me put it to you this way, Ivan..." Arthur put his two hands in from of him, pretending to form a scale to weigh the options. "You could have a packet of cigarettes to just smoke away in an afternoon..." he said softly, before tipping the balance. "OR... you could have my hands around your cock."

He leant in, smirking. Hoping he would win in this mind game. Eager eyes caught Ivan's. "So... what will it be?"
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:45 am

His hands around his cock. God, that sounded nice. But hands were just hands, and if it came down to it, he could use his own hands. What he really wanted was something he couldn't do himself.

He giggled. "You think I could get through two packs in an afternoon? Is that how fast you get through them? You really do have a problem~ You must be so desperate for these..." He took another long drag on the cigarette. "I won't accept anything less than your mouth," he told him, before blowing another smoke ring into his face.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:51 am

Was this considered selling himself? Giving a blow job for a packet of cigarettes? Both of which, he really should not be doing. But it was not like it was full-on sex, was it? If anything, Arthur wanted to save himself till he got in a relationship. He had done the arms race to losing virginity. He had the figure of fourteen - now was to play it cool and safe.

But a blow-job? For a packet of cigarettes? He might end up owing Ivan - that was his name, right? - later. He stalled for a second, considering the options. He could try bartering again.

"...This time. I'll give you a handjob. Next time, and cigarettes are addictive - there will be a next time - I'll blow you. Then the time after that... we'll see." He looked up, biting his lip. "Deal, or not?"
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:54 am

"I don't back down so easily. Suck my cock, or you don't even get second-hand smoke." Once Ivan set his limit, he never backed down. That would be weak, and he was not weak. Arthur was weak.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:04 am

The Englishman considered it for a second. Nobody would know, and nobody would learn of this - would they? Heck, he might attract more attention if he was a little more liberal. Oh, Lord. Just thinking of one of those sweet sticks of smoke in his mouth got him panting in want. He wondered if he could still do smoke rings like Ivan was doing a second ago...

Oh. That was it. He had to have one. He had to have a whole pack. It was like an urge that rebounded through him, a smoking lust - a craving so huge and magnificent and so deep.

"...It better be a full packet. And I get a shot of vodka too," Arthur growled at him. He wanted to make sure he'll get the taste of Ivan out of his mouth once he was done. Yes, yes yes, yes... he really, really needed this. "...A-And you won't tell anyone, will you?! O-Or I won't deal with you again!"
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:28 am

"Why would I tell anyone?" he smiled. He swung his legs over the edge of the bed and wasted no time in getting his cock out again. "You only get the vodka if you make it really good." God, if it was this easy to get a blowjob out of him, he really was going to have a good year.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:33 am

Right. Great. He really was going to suck a Russian's cock for cigarettes. Still, if he was a rich student he supposed it would be good to be in his favour. The unalienable benefits! ...And the inevitable exploitation. Ivan would not ease out on him. He'd get what he wants. Arthur should learn to grow a backbone and not become so weak.

He slid off of the bed, settling in-between Ivan's legs - daunting task ahead of him. To say that Ivan was big was an understatement. The Russian was fucking massive, and he almost doubted that he could get his small jaws to open wide enough. Still. His babies were beckoning, in their white and orange-filter glory.

Arthur rubbed his hands together to warm them up, and reached out to touch Ivan tentatively. He carefully started stroking his room mate, concentrating on working the man and coaxing him into full hardness.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:52 am

Ivan watched him. He certainly knew what he was doing with his hands. He hoped he'd be good with his mouth too. He let out a small moan, the cigarette hanging from his lower lip. That desperate look was still there in those green eyes. It made every touch that much better.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:03 pm

Arthur looked up at Ivan from in-between his legs, continuing his work to make Ivan harden in his grasp. His eyes hungrily fixated on the almost-cigarette butt - a few puffs left - hanging almost out of Ivan's mouth. He found himself craving it almost immediately.

A little bit of persuasion, perhaps...

Arthur reached upwards, holding his hand out for the cigarette that Ivan was smoking. He stopped his administrations. "Give me a puff or two of that, and I'll continue." The Briton demanded. He was not going to play that easy.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next