The World's Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[R18] [Ivan & Arthur] Floor 4, Room 1 - Unorthodox Introductions

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[R18] [Ivan & Arthur] Floor 4, Room 1 - Unorthodox Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: [R18] [Ivan & Arthur] Floor 4, Room 1 - Unorthodox Introductions

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:05 am

"Oh, just because I'm from a counsel estate back in England doesn't mean I'm necessarily bad news," Arthur grumbled. He was quite offended, not only because of the class divide. Everyone assumed that because he had a bad place to grow up in, he had a bad attitude because of it. Completely untrue. He was different, and being here is what proved that.

Arthur groaned when his fag finished. Opening the door to the balcony, he threw it on the floor and stamped on it to rid the fading light. Then he turned back to Ivan. "Just so you know. I've only had sex once. And I've blown three men - four now. And I have been making sure I'm not diseased, thank you very much. You were the first without a condom."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Male Posts : 207

Back to top Go down

[R18] [Ivan & Arthur] Floor 4, Room 1 - Unorthodox Introductions - Page 4 Empty Re: [R18] [Ivan & Arthur] Floor 4, Room 1 - Unorthodox Introductions

Post by Ivan Braginski Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:05 am

Ivan stared at him in surprise. "Really?! You've really only fucked once? Don't you know how unhealthy that is?"

And he'd only given head four times? He must be a really fast learner. He smirked a little at the condom comment. Ivan hated the feel of condoms. He just made sure he fucked clean people.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:17 am

"Ivan - you are, what, sixteen? Seventeen?" Arthur looked at him, trying to appraise his age. He looked older, but if he was much older, he would not be at this school. It was his height, he was sure. Big noses, too, tended to throw people off.

"You're young still. How on Earth have you had much more sex? I'm ashamed of letting myself be whored out the one time. Let alone others...!"
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:49 am

"Seventeen. Whored out? You have a very strange attitude to sex." Ivan couldn't believe he didn't just want as much sex as possible. "It's unhealthy if you don't have sex often enough. Though I suppose it must be harder for you to get laid, you don't have as much going for you..."
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:41 pm

"We're young, Ivan. We shouldn't really be going about, having sex with anyone we want. We've got our futures to organise! Boys cannot be boys forever!" Arthur cried at him. Of course, Ivan did not get it. He was the rich one with Mummy and Daddy to provide for him, after all.

He sighed, putting it another way. "You want to be a dentist - right? That requires hard work. Not just you deciding that you want to do it one day. You have to put effort in now - not when you feel like it. And what do you mean I have nothing going for me?!!"
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:00 pm

"I don't need to organise my future. As long as I pass all my exams, everything else is organised. You may not believe it, with my money and the cigarettes and the vodka, but I do work hard. But I still work in time to fuck and drink around that."

Ivan scooted back so that he was leaning against the wall. "I didn't way nothing. You're not unattractive and you're really good at sucking cock. But I'm rich, cute, good at kissing and sex, I can be sweet when I want, I have a huge cock - oh, did I mention rich? You probably can't even comprehend the amount of ass I get."
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:39 pm

Arthur looked at Ivan as if he was utterly mad for a moment. Could he really balance all of those things together? Of course, the Englishman doubted it. He scowled and started to finish up his unpacking, stashing the bottle of vodka and remaining cigarettes underneath the bed.

"I'd rather not comprehend that much. Remembering that I've had your cock in my mouth!" Arthur exclaimed. He should have enquired about past lovers. Just lovely. "Just to tell you, I've had better men pleasuring me. I don't think you'd ever make me feel as good as they have done."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:41 pm

"You really don't think so~?" Ivan asked, a little offended. "Is that a challenge? I bet I can prove you wrong~"
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:44 pm

"Ah, let me correct you..." Arthur said, turning around to smile briskly at the other man. He placed a shirt on coat-hanger as he did so. Whoever said men could not multi-task? "It was not a challenge. It was a true statement. And I do not have sex with people immediately. Your seduction would not work, regardless."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:59 pm

"You haven't even seen me when I'm trying to be sexy~ You can't judge how well I'd seduce you until you've seen me try," he pouted. He wasn't used to this kind of attitude from his servants - and he did consider Arthur something akin to a servant now.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:02 pm

"Well, trust me." Arthur laughed. He went a bit quicker to stash things away, and once he was done he moved his suitcase to underneath the bed. "The only way that I will ever have sex with you, is if I'm desperate enough to beg for it..."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:07 pm

"Like when I'm offering you cigarettes? I don't appreciate being talked to like this. Especially not by somebody lower than me. If you don't show me a bit more respect you won't be getting anything else even if you do beg for it."
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:17 pm

"In that case, I do apologise!" Arthur called, voice turning somewhat overemphasised and patronising.

(OOC: Too early in the morning for long posts, hrn).
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:19 pm

Ivan turned his nose up at his response, but he knew he'd won. Arthur couldn't go without smoking.

('Tis fine XD)
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:21 pm

(Should we end on that?)
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:27 pm

(May as well XD)
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4