The World's Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[R18] [Ivan & Arthur] Floor 4, Room 1 - Unorthodox Introductions

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[R18] [Ivan & Arthur] Floor 4, Room 1 - Unorthodox Introductions - Page 3 Empty Re: [R18] [Ivan & Arthur] Floor 4, Room 1 - Unorthodox Introductions

Post by Ivan Braginski Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:07 pm

Ivan grumbled but absolutely needed to feel his tongue now. He handed it to him. "Fine, but I get to pull your hair."
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

[R18] [Ivan & Arthur] Floor 4, Room 1 - Unorthodox Introductions - Page 3 Empty Re: [R18] [Ivan & Arthur] Floor 4, Room 1 - Unorthodox Introductions

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:18 pm

"Oh, feel free. I like it rough," Arthur sarcastically teased - a slight air of truth about it. He took the ciggy butt and took a long puff, blowing out smoke onto Ivan's chest before coughing. Out of practice. Two or three more blows, and he handed it back to Ivan. Begrudgingly, that was. But he needed more.

"Hope you like your cock smoked," he said, ecstatic from the taster of what he would receive. Maybe if he was really good, Ivan would depend more on him, and he could strike better deals. Oh, yes, the possibilities.

Arthur started by licking from the base to the tip, dipping his tongue into the slit and lapping at it roughly; he knew from experience that guys liked to be pushed hard there - a pressure spot. He then licked the underside again, rubbing where his tongue was not touching with his hands.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Male Posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:39 pm

Ivan began moaning softly. Oh, he knew what he was doing. Ivan wondered how many blowjobs this guy had given before to become so skilled at them. He let out a louder moan as he paid attention to the slit. "Nng, more..."
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:44 pm

Good reaction. Was Ivan sensitive? Arthur had an urge to kiss the slit, but that would be far too kindly and sweet for their barely established relationship - more so knowledge of each other's presence and capability of deceit.

He held the base and positioned it where he wanted it - where best to start sliding the erect length into his mouth. He could feel blood pumping through Ivan's veins and anyone else might have been spooked, knowing it was a real sexual organ he was experimenting with.

Arthur opened his mouth wide, slipping in the head past his teeth and then pushing forwards - testing himself to see how much he could manage without encountering difficulty. A good four inches were emerged in sopping hot warm.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Ivan had never been stingy with his reactions. If somebody was doing a good job he wanted to make sure they knew it. He had to teach them what pleased him.

He bit his lip as Arthur began to take him in. He felt his teeth graze him lightly. It felt like a millennium since anyone had gone down on him, though in reality it had only been a few weeks.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Arthur drew back, taking Ivan out almost to the tip before he pressed forwards again; slinking another couple of inches into his mouth and repeating the action - little thrusts of his head of pleasure Ivan by the reoccurring presence and absence of wet warmth.

The Briton moaned around the other, knowing the vibrations were good. He had been down on more people that he really should have. Ivan was just another. He had never been a relationship man, but he was determined to give himself (the part of himself that he really considered as sex rather than just dynamic foreplay) only from now on to a proper relationship. You never know what could change that, though.

Arthur sucked, trying to coax Ivan into bucking into his throat or cumming. He pressed, swallowing right down when Arthur only had one or two inches of Ivan left outside his mouth; sucking the last two in. His throat struggled, almost coughing him over Ivan's sheer girth. Such a big guy...
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:22 pm

"Ohhh... Da, da, prinyatʹ vse eto v vas malenʹkaya shlyukha," he muttered, gripping Arthur's hair tightly. God, he was almost completely in, it felt so good.

Oh god, he just... He'd swallowed all of him now, and it was the best feeling. He felt himself slip out a bit and bucked into his mouth with a grunt, ordering him again to take it in Russian. He felt the head of his cock hit the back of his throat and let out another moan.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:27 pm

Arthur sucked Ivan loudly, not bothering to be careful with sound. Whoever was in the lift or in the other room should be damned jealous. Arthur did know from experience that he was considered pretty good at this.

Drawing Ivan out to more or less half-way Arthur started to bob again, attempting to urge Ivan through climax. He took hold of his shaft, what he didn't have in his mouth and pumped it and massaged it at the same pace of his bobs - fully expecting to finish Ivan off quickly, and well at that.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:31 pm

His roommate must be some wonderful kind of slut to be so good at this. If he was honest, this was one of the the best blowjobs he'd ever had.

He tugged hard at his hair, trying to provoke some noise of pain from him. He just needed a little bit more to push him over the edge.

"Nnnng... So close..." he moaned. Just a bit more. Just a bit...
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Still not there yet. Ivan was more used to this sort of treatment then he first thought. In annoyance, Arthur stroked up a little more vigorously, using his tongue to massage the head and the underside as he bobbed. He glared upwards, internally pleading for the man to just cum already. Of course, there was no heart behind this engagement; just two men (boys) desiring something and getting it.

He gave a half-moan, half-squeak as Ivan tugged his hair. It almost threw him off-balance, since he took in Ivan at an odd angle because of it, but he soon managed to re-adjust. He did promise the other man that he would let him.

Arthur concentrated, knowing that any second now his work would pay off.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:07 am

"Oh god..." he shuddered when Arthur gave that reaction. Had he moaned when he'd pulled at his hair? Did he have a little masochist between his legs? That alone was enough to send him right to the edge.

He let out a small gasp as Arthur moved him around in him mouth, then moaned loudly as he came into his throat. He bucked into his mouth, riding out the waves of his orgasm, only pulling out once he was completely limp again.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:11 am

Disgusting, white, sticky liquid clung to his throat as Ivan spilled upwards into his awaiting mouth. He did not fight Ivan's hands, however, knowing that Ivan would not release him till he was fully spent. A few seconds later, Arthur swallowed and slipped the other's now flaccid cock out of his mouth, taking a few huffs of breath.

"...C-Cigarettes," Arthur demanded. His voice had gone a little bit, because of the abuse his throat had taken. He coughed, trying to clear it. "T-The vodka too." He needed this taste to be gone.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:15 am

Ivan sat a bit further back on the bed and smirked down at Arthur. He looked so pathetic. So pathetic and weak and desperate. It made Ivan feel powerful. And he liked to feel powerful. However, he also liked to give credit when somebody had done a good job.

"That was incredible," he admitted, "best blowjob I've had in years. I can tell you worked really hard to make me feel good. For that..." He handed him a new pack, as promised, and fished two extra cigarettes out of the one he's already opened. "You get extra reward. You will even get the vodka, too~ I hope we can do business again some time."
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:24 am

Arthur blinked, amazed at the reward he had been given. Well, he might have been physically and sexually exploited - but at least he got valuable comeuppance for it! He took the cigarettes and glanced at the near full bottle of vodka, realising that his work had paid off. A very good sum, at that.

"...If my mouth did not likely taste of cum, I might have wanted to kiss you," Arthur said, slightly sarcastic, shocked at what he had received. Seemed there was some generosity there after all. They both benefited vastly...
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:30 am

"Servants of the Braginski family are treated well," he explained. He took a much more expensive bottle of vodka out from under his bed and poured some for himself. "And for the record, I've tasted my own cum before."
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:03 am

"...Right. Good to know," Arthur commented without heart. He got up, taking the vodka bottle and moving back to his bed. He tossed it onto the plump and frankly luxurious mattress, watching it bounce, before he took one of the extra cigarettes he was given.

"So, tell me a little bit more about yourself," he asked, going back over to Ivan just to nick his lighter for a second so he could start the stick of tobacco burning. When it was lit, he took a deep breath sucking in the smoke. Oh, oh he had missed this.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:11 am

"What would you like to know?" Ivan asked him. There were things he was willing to tell him, and there were things he definitely was not.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:21 pm

"Anything, I suppose," Arthur said. Why was his room mate so difficult?! He took another long drag, and went to the curtains. They said that they had a balcony, only when ordering them not to use them after nine o'clock for noise reasons, and he wanted to see it. Pulling back the curtains, he let the sunshine into the room as well as the current light source from the ceiling.

"You, your family, what you want to do. Anything. You're my room mate, I'm supposed to know these things. I'll be getting close to you this year, I suppose, after all..." Not too much closer two people could get any a blow-job, but he'd see where it takes him.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:48 pm

The Russian sipped at his vodka. "I have two half-syestras that I never really see much. They are both very strange. Mama and Papa are very good parents to me. They always gave me everything I wanted." He sighed. "I miss my servants. It's no fun having nobody to order about."

He hesitated before saying, "I want to be a dentist." It had always been a slightly embarrassing dream.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:53 pm

Arthur blinked, having been genuinely shocked by Ivan's occupational choice. He was about to ask what the heck 'Syestras' were, but that thought was knocked straight out of his mind. Taking the cigarette out of his mouth, he considered it for a second. Weren't cigarettes supposed to damage your teeth with the smoke? Well. At least if he got in good favour of Ivan, he could always have his checked.

"...A dentist?" He breathed sceptically. He half expected him to be in business. Or something more physical. Ivan looked like a good rugby player. "...Why would you want to do something like that?" The Briton wondered out loud, before a question automatically popped into his mind. "...Is it true that cum can whiten your teeth?"
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:58 pm

He wondered why he'd told him. It was just a stupid dream anyway. It was hardly the type of profession a Braginski should do.

"I have my reaons," he said defensively. Why did Arthur care so much if he wanted to be a dentist? I-it was his own business!

He stared at him when he asked that question. Stared at him like he was an idiot. "Unfortunately, nyet."
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:02 pm

"Shame," Arthur commented as he sat, taking a long drag of his fag again. "I knew the rumour wasn't likely to be true. Sad for you, though. Suppose it means I won't be dishing out too many blow-jobs, if it doesn't coincide with my dental practice."

He was teasing, he knew. There was a sort of mutual dependency beginning to establish here, he realised all too clearly.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:18 pm

"Well I suppose in that case I won't be dishing out too many cigarettes," Ivan shrugged. "Cum can be good for the skin, though, depending what kind of diet the man has."
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:17 am

"What, are you suggesting I should blow you and let you spill on my face?!" Arthur rose an eyebrow at that, and shook his head. Damn it - looking good at his cigarette, he only had a quarter of it left already. Such a short time-span of pleasure. Glancing back to the packet, his heart clenched, knowing that he had smoked twice as much in one day before. Maybe three times. How was he supposed to drag this binge smoking out?!

"Sorry, but I don't think that'll likely happen. I probably won't do a thing to you, from now on," Arthur said, peering out the window. They had an inside view, pointing towards the school campus. Modern, and pretty, though. He then looked down at the cigarette, realising how flawed his argument was. Yes, he was going to be active with Ivan. He could tell. Dammit.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:12 am

"Don't be so stupid," Ivan reproached. "Swallowing is sexier and the way to get the protein and vitamin D in your system."

Ivan ignored him, knowing that he would definitely want more cigarettes in the near future. He sipped at his vodka thoughtfully.

"I can't believe I let a scholarship student suck me off. Are my standards really that low these days? Incidentally, don't be offended when I go to the nurse to get checked later - with a mouth as skilled at that, you must be a huge slut. Though if my standards really have slipped enough to let someone like you suck me off, does that mean I could fuck Toris? Though he's a lot poorer than even you... And I want to do a lot more than just fuck him... Ahh... I don't know what to do..."
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next