The World's Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Adrienne & Mathias] Exploring We Shall Go!

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Adrienne & Mathias] Exploring We Shall Go! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Adrienne & Mathias] Exploring We Shall Go!

Post by Mathias Køhler Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:36 am

She had very nearly gotten him with that last testing shot of hers. Never one to waste bullets, he ducked under an archway and ran to a spot behind where the shots had come from.
He released his shots, one after another at the crouching back of the Monacan ((if that's right...)).
The look on her face as she turned around to face him, it was priceless.
"Something that is green all over~"
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Male Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

[Adrienne & Mathias] Exploring We Shall Go! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Adrienne & Mathias] Exploring We Shall Go!

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:02 am

[That is correct, Monacans, or Monegasque are proper used]

Grumbling that she got caught, and stuck her tongue out at him, minutes after feeling the familiar hit of the paint on her outfit, given to them by the course and what she was wearing. She spun around and shot him for the hell of it after she was finally hit.

"Ah... you got me with that final shot... you win" she said teasingly before handing over her gun to him, "You are very very good shot, you must have much practice right?" Adrienne asked him, as she started walking with him to return the guns and see where the next place will take them.
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Female Posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:10 pm

"You can say that," he said slowly, then smirked, "Ah, you can choose the next place now!" he looked downward at his watch, "Whoa, it's still pretty early too, dude!"

((dude, they totally should hit the nightclub once all the teacher's are here!))
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:44 pm

"My turn? Let us see, we did some shopping, played some games and paintball, perhaps we should get something to eat and perhaps take a little break? My feet are starting to get tired" Adrienne brought up, as the two headed out from the arcade place. It was actually a really fun trip out so far!

"What do you think?"

((Oui! Yes! I think we just need a few more and we can so plan that one!))
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:50 pm

"Food does sound good," he admitted, "But none of that fattening American food, okay?" he spun on his heel and headed towards a map of the mall, "Erm...a restaurant?"

((-does a happy dance-))
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:53 am

Adrienne could only help but agree about not touching the food that littered the mall.
Following in his larger gait, she kept up pace and peered at the map they had finally reached. "Oui, a brilliant idea! And yes, I think that the restaurant shall be the best idea!"

"Well, let us see... we have a japanese restaurant, mexican, french... oh, it appears there is Italian as well! Do you have a preference, or is there something else that you would like on the map?" She asked him, peering a bit closer and looking up to him.
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:19 am

"Hm...it's been a while since I've had sake....let's go to the Japanese restaurant?" he couldn't resist musing up her hair a little since it was right there in front of him, "Opps, sorry about that!" he added with a chuckle.
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:16 am

Scrunching her nose quickly and bringing up her hands to smooth her hair, she lightly bumped him with her hip and laughed."It's because I am shorter than you that you did it..harumpf, I'll get you back" she said just as happily, not really bothered by it since there was an apology of sorts. "Just you wait... be on your guard. And Japanese sounds good actually, never had sake before..."

She rambled on, and started walking to the place in question. Looking up to him again, She, Adrienne, always liked to try new foods, and it appeared that since someone else had tried it before her, it wouldn't be too bad this time.
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:08 pm

((-looks at places we can go, and sees 'restaurants'- Should we move over there? Nah, there's restaurants in this mall. This town...wherever it is...is pretty big))

As he listened to her ramble on, he was happy that he had found someone who talked nearly as much as he did. But then didn't most women? But, she was his buddy so it was fine.
Slowing down slightly so she wouldn't have to run to keep pace with him, they soon reached the restaurant. It was one of those places where they cooked in front of you on the grill. The cooks would do tricks with the flames. He liked these sorts of things, and hoped she would too.
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:00 am

(There is? Sweet! Let's go there... we just need a cool walk montage, we can end it here and lock it up, and head on to the restaurant if you want)

"You ready?" Adrienne asked him, wondering what the restaurant would look like and how it would be set up. Curiousness crept up and she was really interested in what the restaurant menu would consist of
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:06 am

((awesome then! okay~! let's hold hands and gaily skip off into the distance! you'll have to lock it though...I'm not sure how to do that...))

"I was born ready, Adri!" he said, taking her hand again, "Let's go!"
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:11 am

[I'll lock it or if I can't do it, we can ask one of the mods to lock it and Do you want me to post first in the restaurant]

"Good to know... " Adrienne closed her hand around his and followed him inside.
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathias Køhler Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:09 pm

((yes~if you can please~))
Mathias Køhler
Mathias Køhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrienne de Polignac Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:15 am

[Posted!]
Adrienne de Polignac
Adrienne de Polignac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2