The World's Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunion [Vash & Erika]

2 posters

Go down

Reunion [Vash & Erika] Empty Reunion [Vash & Erika]

Post by Vash Zwingli Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:53 am

Vash had his phone in one hand, and a sketchbook and pen in the other. He looked at his empty inbox, signaling that there had been no response from Erika yet on when he could expect her to arrive. To put it simply he was concerned and worried about the younger girl. She was such an airhead at times, and would just wander off and do the weirdest things...
So he was pacing around in the fairly empty common room, empty due to how early it was in the afternoon, and most of the students were lazy or off busy exploring the town.
He was trying to decide whether he wanted to take a walk to the lake again or if he wanted to explore the grounds just a bit more...
It was then, that the door opened.

((let's see...if I remember correctly....I think...I had stated simply that Erika was at some camp of some sort? I don't even know...Also, Vash had just brought her bags and whatnot with him, so her stuff is already in her room.))
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Male Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Reunion [Vash & Erika] Empty Re: Reunion [Vash & Erika]

Post by Erika Vogel Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:40 am

The school was a little too quiet. There was almost no sound, no movement, save for the rustling and whispering of the various plants in the breeze. Well, there wasn't supposed to be any lessons that day. Maybe everyone was out of school grounds? Maybe. She would see.

She'd been late in arriving. Summer camp ended early, but she went back to her (soon-to-be) house by herself, and spent the next two days at her grand-uncle's grave, tending to it, replacing the lilies, enjoying the serenity of the graveyard. Somehow, she had always felt a comforting presence in the resting places of people long gone.

Erika stopped her steps, taking in the view of the school and its surroundings.

This was it; Erika and her adopted brother had put so much effort into getting into this school. To them, it offered a better future. Knowledge. Power. Not only over others, but over themselves as well.

The future is still so far away from her, but for now, she'll hold her breath and wait for it. Wait for the events to come.

She pushed open the door.
Erika Vogel
Erika Vogel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vash Zwingli Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:47 am

A figure that he would be able recognize anywhere was stepping inside the room. He pocketed his cellphone and rushed over to the door.
"Erika," he said softly, "why didn't you text me back? I've been concerned."

Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Vogel Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:00 am

"..."

She gave her brother a small smile. Even though they had only been together for a few years, he was as overprotective as a real brother.

"I went back to my old house. I needed some time alone...'

They both knew that 'going back to the old house' meant the graveyard and the deceased man's house. Erika was disappointed that Vash had never known her grand-uncle.

"I suppose the other students have already moved in? How are they like? Do you like them, Vash?"
Erika Vogel
Erika Vogel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vash Zwingli Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:18 am

"Ah...yes," he reflected back on that game of truth-and-dare that they had all played the other day, feeling happy that she had missed that at least, "They're...interesting..."

He paused before continuing, "There is a student...that I know from...my childhood, a childhood friend of sorts, that's going here..."
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Vogel Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:08 am

A childhood friend? Interesting. Maybe through said friend she would get to know her brother better? This warranted some experimentation.

"Really? That's nice to hear, I hope you two take the time to catch up with each other."

Erika looked around at the almost empty common room.

"Erm... Where are the other students?"
Erika Vogel
Erika Vogel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vash Zwingli Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:41 pm

"I actually have no idea..." he shrugged, "I was just on my way to go sketch actually..." he then recalled the painting he had made a few days ago of the lake for her, "I actually have something for you, Erika. It's up in my room, though."
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Vogel Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:15 am

"Ah, it's alright. I wouldn't want to interrupt anything. Why don't you go out, Vash? I'll go and have a tour of the school grounds first."

She gently nudged him towards the door. It's good that he was starting to socialize more......or so she thinks.
Erika Vogel
Erika Vogel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vash Zwingli Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:30 pm

((...whydoItakesolongtorespond))
"Ah, okay...if you're sure..." he said uncertain if he should really just leave her like this, "I'll have my phone on me..."
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Vogel Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:17 am

She nodded her assent at his words.

"Go on, have fun outside," she urged, shooing him out of the door.

As soon as her 'brother' had left the room, she looked around the Common Room.

It was quite large and daunting indeed, this school.

((oAo what do I do now??))
Erika Vogel
Erika Vogel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vash Zwingli Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:16 pm

((-pets head-))
He stopped in his tracks.
Was he really that dumb? To just let his little sister be all by herself in this new place?
He hurried back inside, and took her hand.
"Erika...I'm not to sure about just leaving--no, I won't just leave you alone like this. Let's go to the park."

And so, still holding her by the hand, they walked out of the building.

((END))
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down