The World's Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday in the Park [Vash, Erika, Anneliese]

3 posters

Go down

Sunday in the Park [Vash, Erika, Anneliese] Empty Sunday in the Park [Vash, Erika, Anneliese]

Post by Vash Zwingli Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:23 pm

He somehow kept a firm hold on her hand all the way to the park. With the scenery it would make a nice place to sketch and paint and all other sorts of things.
"Um...this isn't really part of our campus...but...it's a nice enough place wouldn't you agree?"
In the distance he could swear he could see another student eating ice cream on a bench. A female student. An idea hatched in his brain.
He would prefer it if his sister would have the company of more females than males as she was more prone to doing...
So...
Maybe they should approach her? Whoever she was.
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Male Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Sunday in the Park [Vash, Erika, Anneliese] Empty Re: Sunday in the Park [Vash, Erika, Anneliese]

Post by Erika Vogel Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:49 pm

"Yes, indeed, brother,"

The park was quite nice, she couldn't deny the fact. However, she had actually wanted to explore the school without the presence of her brother first. Let's just say things got more interesting without him around, shall we...?

Maybe she would do so after they got back to the school.

There was another person sitting on a bench, eating ice cream. Hmm, ice cream...Erika haven't had ice cream in a long time.

"Could we get some, Vash?"
Erika Vogel
Erika Vogel

Back to top Go down

Sunday in the Park [Vash, Erika, Anneliese] Empty Re: Sunday in the Park [Vash, Erika, Anneliese]

Post by Vash Zwingli Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:48 am

"Ah, ice cream? Sure," he nodded and headed towards a seller.

"I'll just take peppermint, please," he told the man, "Erika?"

((...//dies laughin' Erika, why so..what's the word?))
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Male Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Anneliese Jørgensen Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:43 pm

(HI I'M ALIVE)

Annie had been so freaked out by everything at school that she needed some home like comfort. The park provided her the space she was used to and the ice cream provided the cold she was accustomed too. It was a win win situation. Ice cream made everything better. Especially chocolate. This was a nice park too, so.. green!

People were approaching but she paid no heed. She knew no one, so no one should bother her. But she had her whistle just in case. Maybe she would order another scoop...
Anneliese Jørgensen
Anneliese Jørgensen

Female Posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Erika Vogel Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:47 pm

'Chocolate' was the succinct order to the man.

"I am determined to stuff my face with chocolate, and no one shall stop me," she informed her brother.

Erika couldn't help but to keep on sneaking glances at the other student on the bench- it was her first time in a boarding school, after all. Other than the fact that they were all of the same species- humans- Erika had no idea what people of other places were like.

Did they all like ice-cream? What foods do they like, what are their personalities, how did their upbringing influence them?

(uh SORRY FOR EXTREME LATE? //grovels and apologises//
Erika Vogel
Erika Vogel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down