The World's Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPEN TO ALL] Truth or Dare

+8
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Ludwig Beilschmidt
Alfred F. Jones
Roderich Edelstein
Ivan Braginski
Arthur Kirkland
Matthew Williams
Altaf Masood
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[OPEN TO ALL] Truth or Dare Empty [OPEN TO ALL] Truth or Dare

Post by Altaf Masood Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:26 pm

It was evening. The academic year was only a few days old. Everybody was bored, the new students were shy, and there hadn't been any parties yet. And so Alt had proposed a solution.

A game of Truth or Dare to help get to know each other and get everybody doing embarrassing things they'd regret for the rest of the year! Was there any better way to kick things off? Not in his book. He'd put notices under the door of every dorm, inviting them to join in. Now he was just waiting for them all to arrive.
Altaf Masood
Altaf Masood
Admin

Male Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

[OPEN TO ALL] Truth or Dare Empty Re: [OPEN TO ALL] Truth or Dare

Post by Matthew Williams Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:16 pm

I want to join, but my character sure doesn't!))

'Its to make new friends," he kept telling himself, as Matthew made his way to the...Common Room. Yes, this new school would take some getting used to, but maybe Alfred would share some of his friends and-- no, surely he wasn't that desperate? Knock knock.... And he stepped in to see no one even there yet. How loserish of him to show up....
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

http://xxseraphsanctuaryxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaf Masood Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:33 pm

Alt grinned as the shy-looking blonde stepped into the room. He was sure the place would be full in no time - especially since he'd made sure not to say who the notes were from. He was aware of how hated he was.

He leapt off the sofa ad threw his arms into the air. "Hooray! Our first arsehole has arrived!"
Altaf Masood
Altaf Masood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:42 pm

((OOC: JUMPING IN. I'll have Toris here too, in a sec. Guys! Just so I don't get overloaded... with five topics to post to and fingers that can't handle my constant typing... mind if we keep the word count relatively low on this...? Just so I'm in less pain XD))

It was a bother taking the lift from the top floor down, so Arthur took the stairs. He brought his satchel bag, 'goods' stashed away in it. A few bottles of jack, of course. Most of them were drinks good for shots. Vodka, Sourz (he had Ivan get him the apple one. The other flavours simply were not worth it), scotch... as well as a few little alcopops if there were girls coming. Girls loved alcopops.

Spotting someone waiting outside the appropriate dormitory. That was good. He had a person to enter with, at least. The people he had met so far were all acquaintances rather than friends, so far, so he did not want to seem as... well... lonely. Reaching the door, his bag of concealed booze clinked. "Hey," Arthur smiled weakly at the unknown other student, before he headed in after him. Huh. And they were going to fit how many people in here?

Last edited by Arthur Kirkland on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Male Posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Williams Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:46 pm

"H-hello..." Goodness, there was going to be a lot of people here. So why was he here then? A look around revealed himself with two decidedly European folks: at least, the didn't have the rugged American look about them. It was with a startled glance (the dark haired one had been rather frightening) and a steeling of nerves that the pale blonde went to sit at one of the chairs, and waited, unsure.

((You need to get to bed, IGGY.))
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:00 pm

A chance to make new friends! Ivan was always up for that. As long as he wasn't dared to do anything too much with a commoner. He noticed Arthur in the doorway and called to him as he approached. "Roommate~ Are you here for the game too?"
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaf Masood Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:11 pm

Alt gave a laugh when he saw who'd arrived now. It really was a good thing he hadn't signed the invitations if Ivan was here.

"Whoa, shit! Two more lolas have arrives already! This is gonna be fucking fantastic."

(That awkward moment Pakistan isn't in Europe)
Altaf Masood
Altaf Masood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Arthur glanced at the decidedly Pakistani student, recognising that accent immediately, from back home. This school really was amazingly multi-cultural. He smiled weakly, and lifted a hand in greeting. "Hey. Here for the party?" He said.

Glancing over at his room mate, he nodded. "Yeah, you? I came to get to know a few more people and have some fun - and see some pretty fucked up things. I hope no one is wimpy about their dares," he smirked, and glanced at the host. "You against alcohol? Brought a load."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaf Masood Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:24 pm

"Damn right I'm here for the damn party," Alt replied, sitting back in his chair. He put his feet up on the coffee table closest to him. "And yeah, actually. I am against alcohol."

He glanced at the taller boy standing behind the Brit, and knew there was going to be alcohol at this event whether he liked it or not.
Altaf Masood
Altaf Masood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Ivan gently pushed Arthur inside the room. "Don't mind him~ Get the drink out~"
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Roderich Edelstein Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Roderich approached the common room with trepidation. Although he did want to make more friends for the academic year, he didn't know how comfortable he would be telling near strangers all about his life.

"Ah well," he thought as he walked through the door. "It's for a purpose, anyway."
Roderich Edelstein
Roderich Edelstein

Male Posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Williams Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:05 am

((I swear I thought the middle east was right next to like, Hungary oTL sorrrrrrrrry~))

All these new people...lt should have been frightening. Alcohol at the party: sureely that violated some branch of school code? But then again, if he never got past being a loser he'd make it nowhere in life. "H-hello!" he said, half brightly, to the passing Pakistani, and again to the two pale haired people. No one seemed to notice. It was like they'd seen right through him...

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:49 am

((OOC: For people in the Band auditions thread: For the sake of continuity, his thread will happen after that thread. So people who went would already know each other)).

Arthur shrugged at the Pakistani student, giving him an apologetic look. Well, he had bought the alcohol down here to sell - he might as well sell it. The Pakistani, of whom Arthur still did not know the name of, would just not be one of his customers.

As he went in and parked himself on one of the seats, Arthur rummaged around in his bag. He took out a relatively small bottle of vodka and handed it to Ivan. "Don't forget, I'm selling. I don't want to run out of stock because you've had all the vodka." He told Ivan.

He then looked around at the other students, skipping Altaf. "Either of you two want to have some? I've got scotch, brandy, vodka, that sourz stuff, er... gin. No tonic. I've got a load of shot glasses too. ...Say. $1 for two shots of whatever you want."

Last edited by Arthur Kirkland on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred F. Jones Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:58 am

Alfred sighed as he walked down the hallway thinking about all the classes he had to work on, but stopped when he heard noises coming from the common room and poked his head around to see all what was going on.

He smirked slightly when he saw the Briton that he had met earlier from band and then tilted his head when he thought he recgonized someone. The glasses, that long hair...Oh, man.

"What are you doing here?!" He yelled at the blonde Canadian as he walked into the room.
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Male Posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Ludwig Beilschmidt Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:48 am

Ludwig walked down the corridor towards the common room, the flyer he'd found shoved under the door in one hand, He really wasnt sure he wanted to do this at all but he was determined to not hide in a corner this year.

Going in he realised there were quite a few already, surprisingly not his brother, he'd thought Gilbert wouldnt pass up an opportunity like this.

He nodded to a few people and found himself an empty seat
were those students drinking alcohol!? maybe this wasnt such a good idea after all
Ludwig Beilschmidt
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Male Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Williams Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:05 pm

A loud, loud voice. A loud and obnoxious voice, for those that knew him well.

It was Alfred. His brother had walked-- no, strutted right into the room, and found him sitting alone next to people who were about to sell alcohol: a most likely illegal thing. Well, Matt, you wanted some attention, there's a way to get it... The Canadian rose from his chair, actually just as tall as his twin-- just not quite as muscular, not quite as blunt, not quite as bright. "What do you mean, Alfred? I have...I have just as much right to be in here as you...why are you using that tone?" And to his horror, it didn't sound with quite as much conviction.

At least, his counterpart didn look fazed.
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred F. Jones Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:54 pm

Alfred groaned and smacked his forehead with his hand at his older brother's statement. "I'm not saying you can't be." Blue eyes rolled wondering why Mattie always got nervous when Alfred talked. Their mother once said it was because he was too loud, but that could never be the case. "I'm talking about being at the school. When did they ship you off here? Did you actually do something to piss the relatives off?" He highly doubted that. Matthew was the most polite thing in the world, he could never imagine him getting in trouble unless it was for being too quiet.

He then glanced over at Arthur who apparently had booze. "You were going to by drinks? In school?"
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Williams Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:05 pm

"Well...well, I'm glad to see you too, Alfred..." No matter what it was he seemed to say, Alfred always made him sound like a loser, and this place was no exception. And it seemed like Alfred knew these people already-- if not, then he would, soon. "Eh, I didn't do anything. This is a good school," he added simply, primly, tucking a lock of wavy hair behind his ear.

"And..." Go on, Matt. Do the right thing, you can't sink any lower on the social ladder. "There shouldn't...shouldn't be alcohol here, eh....you all know that."
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaf Masood Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:10 pm

Alt watched, unamused, as the room quickly filled with blondes and alcohol. Well. This hadn't been how he'd imagined this would go down.

He looked at Matthew when he spoke out against the booze. Maybe they weren't all complete twats. "That's right! Shouldn't be alcohol!"
Altaf Masood
Altaf Masood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred F. Jones Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:23 pm

Blue eyes blinked, his attention taken off his brother for a second to settle on the tan skinned boy in the room. "Hi." He said lamely, not wanting to be rude. "I'm Alfred." He turned back to Mattie with a concerned frown, but didn't bother pushing the issue cause he Already looked nervous enough.

So, what now? "Arthur...your selling booze? Didn't think you'd be the type who goes against school codes." He glanced at the tall Russian, something about the guys face unsettling him.
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:50 pm

Arthur rolled his eyes. As if they were all denying the alcohol. Any other social group, and they would be straight on it. All rule abiding, the lot of them. He half hoped that Alfred would be somewhat useful, for once, and purchase off of him.

"That's right," he said, patting his bag. "Far cheaper than in the shops. I'm pretty much the only person that can have this stuff smuggled into the school. With my, er. Methods." He tried not to let his eyes fall on Ivan, before he coughed into his hand.

"Want to have some?" He asked, smirking lightly. "As I say, it's cheap. Shots for the occasion, or a whole bottle. 'Tis up to you."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred F. Jones Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:04 pm

"Ermmm..." He had really only had alcohol at certain parties or family events. He was no expert in the field, but it couldn't hurt could it. He then dug into his pocket and rifled around for a few moments. When he pulled out his hand and looked what he had he could only chuckle softly.

"Umm...how much am I willing to get for a marble, half an eraser, a paper clid and half a homemade coupon book?" He asked the Briton, holding out his treasure for Arthur to see.
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:12 pm

"...Right," Arthur sighed. He legitimately thought that, for a second Alfred would be a good source of income. Apparently not. Perhaps he should target other students - the ones rich enough to afford the bloody stuff. Still, he could always give it to Alfred in exchange for services.

"Alright. I'll barter with you..." The Briton said, crossing his legs and giving a successful smile. "If I give you as many shots as you want tonight, I will be allowed to transfer any dare or truth of mine that I don't want to do to you. And you have to do it. Oh, and on top of that. I'll be allowed to make it even worse. Like if you were told to go outside topless, I'd be able to tell you to go out naked. Deal?"

Arthur was sure that Alfred would be in on this. He did streak in London once, so he told Arthur, after all.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred F. Jones Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:31 pm

All that for some shot of scotch or something? But the way Arthur sat so high and mighty made something in the American squirm. He was always a sucker for bets and dares so why would this be any different. He grinned widely, his glasses slipping down the bridge of his nose a bit. "You got yourself a deal, Artie."

He smirked at the nickname and held out his hand to shake.
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaf Masood Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:55 pm

"Alright, enough of this little black market affair you've got going on here, everybody sit in a fucking circle," Alt said loudly, trying to get everybody's attention. The room was in chaos, and he was impatient for the game to start.
Altaf Masood
Altaf Masood
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next