The World's Boarding School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPEN TO ALL] Truth or Dare

+8
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Ludwig Beilschmidt
Alfred F. Jones
Roderich Edelstein
Ivan Braginski
Arthur Kirkland
Matthew Williams
Altaf Masood
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[OPEN TO ALL] Truth or Dare - Page 3 Empty Re: [OPEN TO ALL] Truth or Dare

Post by Matthew Williams Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:05 am

Yes, yes, Matthew swore that this was the moment he had been waiting for all his life. In possibly the loudest voice he had used since arriving at the school a few weeks ago, the Canadian stood and called out. "I do! I have one of the best dares you could think of....um....Arthur? they called you....Arthur?" The translucent purple orbs rose to meet his gaze, almost irresistably gleeful. "We'll discuss it, eh?"
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

http://xxseraphsanctuaryxx.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred F. Jones Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:19 am

Blue eyes rolled. He didnt know what he found more ridiculous. Arthur being sugary sweet to the cute new girl or Matthew apparently trying to be some kind of evil tormentor. Whatever. If Matthew wanted to be weird he could be, he didnt give a flying fuck. So much for family sticking together. "And what do yoy want me to do, Mattie?"
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Male Posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Williams Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:27 am

Matthew tilted his pretty Canadian head, gave his brother a little side look, then grinned to himself and turned back away. Surely they stuck together closer than glue during the hard times, and if anything was really wrong, they'd be at each other's side. Say, if anyone broke Alfred's heart, Matt would be there with a hockey stick and a few select words. But right now was war. "There's a lot of things, actually," he said in his quiet voice. "I was going to talk it over with your friend, see which one he deems best: although I'm leaning towards making you hump a tree. Be quiet, eh."
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:39 am

The Englishman stifled a laugh, thinking of Alfred getting somewhat jiggy with a tree. If the Canadian was so full of dares, then this could get interesting. He looked at the other over the circle, eyes lighting up. Alfred and this... Matthew? Matthew person were very similar in looks. Could they, perhaps, be twins or brothers? He wondered briefly which was older.

"...Humping a tree? Well, fine, yes." Arthur smirked. "I would love to see that. But it doesn't sound extreme enough. ...Maybe if we got Alfred here to, say, loudly moan a teacher's name as he did it?" He licked his lips. "Full on minute of tree banging."

He looked out at the others. "Does anyone mind vaguely sexual dares? If you don't want to do them, you might as well say now. Anyone not into kissing dares too."
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Male Posts : 207

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Williams Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:46 am

"Kissing should be special," ever faithful and romance believing Matthew protested quietly. Sex was casual nowadays-- kissing was different. More emotional. Why else would you put your mouth on that, right? "But we all seem old enough for sexual things... Let's make it a pine tree, eh? More prickly...and a male teacher's name seems fittinf for this case." the amethystic, mysic violet eyes were so innocent, looking towards his brother with a shy smile. "And...so sorry. I had a minute and a half in mind, if that's alright with you, Arthur?"
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred F. Jones Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:52 am

Humping a tree? No biggie as long as he got to keep his pants on. Otherwise that would hurt like fire. "I have a rule." He said staring the stupid Briton square in the eyes, not blinking. "No dares where someone can get physically hurt." He glanced over at Emma quickly then back to Arthur since he seemed to apparently be the ring leader here. "Especially to girls." No girls were going to be hurt or teased ruthlessly under his watch.
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaf Masood Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:55 am

"Hey, hey, hey, HEY!" Alt yelled, annoyed. He flailed one arm in the air. "Shut up a minute! What the fuck are you guys even talking about? Haven't any of you ever played this game before?! I dare him because I span the bottle!"

He crossed his legs on the chair awkwardly and continued, a lot more calmly. "The person who spins the bottle picks the question to ask or the dare to give. If anyone's given a dare that they don't wanna do, be it sexual or kissing or whatever, they have to do the forfeit. American dude, I dare you to hang out with that shy guy for the rest of the week." He pointed right at Lud. "I wanna see how annoyed he gets with you."
Altaf Masood
Altaf Masood
Admin

Male Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Ludwig Beilschmidt Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:08 pm

Ludwig had been secretly glad when his brother had joined them everyone present was so loud and dare he think it, obnoxious?
And then talk of sexual dares and kissing! He was starting to wonder if he could maybe sneak out with out being seen when he was pointed at and found himself the center of attention
Ludwig Beilschmidt
Ludwig Beilschmidt

Male Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred F. Jones Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:49 pm

Alfred smirked when Alt finally put a stop to his brother and Arthur plotting and made them play by the rules. Alfred smirked at the two of them and then looked over at blonde German smiling. "Hey. Mind if I shadow you for a bit, dude?" He then got up and out of the circle to moved over towards the guy, sitting down next to him and then sticking his tounge out at Arthur.
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Altaf Masood Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:20 pm

"Right, good. That makes it your turn to spin, whatever your name is," Alt told Alfred, leaning back a bit in his seat. This was going okay so far, he supposed.
Altaf Masood
Altaf Masood
Admin

Male Posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred F. Jones Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:34 pm

"Alfred." The American told Alt as he leaned forward and gave the bottle a good spin. He then laid down on the floor, not really caring who the spin landed on. The bottle slowly stopped pointing to the only girl in the room. Emma.
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Vash Zwingli Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:36 pm

((too late to join in or what? I really would like to see Vash in here~))
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Male Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:42 pm

Why on Earth was that odd American sticking his tongue out at him? Arthur narrowed his eyes at the useless oaf. What a, if he may say so, prick. Good bass-player, yes, but good God he had never seen a grown person act so foolishly.

He blinked a few times, unevenly, and slammed down another shot. Oh, he was not going to let himself fall to the alcoholic depths of nausea and dreaminess yet. Screwing on the cap for the vodka to prevent him having more shots, he glanced at Ivan - wondering if he was going to keep drinking too. Was everyone just stingy, here? He was used to teenagers jumping at the sight of alcohol.

((You're not too late. I still need to introduce Toris at some point XD)).
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Vash Zwingli Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:47 pm

((maybe they go together? hmmm...I'll jump in as soon as I get caught up with what's going on orz))
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Male Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilbert Beilschmidt Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:49 pm

Gilbert returned the glare to Ivan for a moment before squeezing himself next to his brother with a grin. "All alcohol is ok from time to time.. but the only alcohol worth drinking often is good, cold German beer~ Niyo Niyo~!"

So.. the students were selling it to each other? Pffft! Who can't get their hands on their own alcohol these days.

"Don't even bother trying to sell it to me or my Bruder unless it fits that description~ Ah~ but that doesn't matter since I get my beer from someone else at wholesale price" He chuckled, The beauty of being in the German community afterall. But he honestly did not want his little brother buying alcohol on campus, at least if the others knew Ludwig already had a decent supply they wouldn't bother and he always found drinking was always better to do off campus anyway. No matter how hypocritical it sounded, no matter how many times he was scolded or had close calls with teachers.. He still didn’t want his brother to get into trouble.

He got comfortable and watched the game.
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Male Posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Willems-Dubois Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Emma reached into her shoe and pulled out a ten dollar bill. She always carried a little bit of money around, just in case. "Here," she said, handing it to the Brit, "I'll buy some shots later with the rest of that. We won't worry about it right now~" She had been taking a look around the room, trying to figure out who to sit next to. Maybe next to the big, quiet German? But when Arthur offered a seat next to him, she gladly accepted. "Thank you~ Such a gentleman."

By the time she sat down properly and opened her drinking, the bottle had stopped spinning and was pointing at her. She took a little sip of her drink and laughed. "Oh! Hm, I guess I'll pick dare?"
Emma Willems-Dubois
Emma Willems-Dubois

Female Posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:18 am

((Precisely how does Gilbert and Ludwig get drinks off of campus, when they're not in their home country, and they are minors (17 and 15 respectively)? Especially if they are not 'amazingly well off' quote? Just wondering the logic behind it...))

The English boy gratefully took the money off of her, and gave a pleasant smile in return. At least someone would give him fruit for his effort, even if that effort was meaningless to everyone else. So long as they get their alcohol - right? Arthur smirked at her calling him a gentleman, swelling of pride in his stomach.

When Emma called 'dare' he glanced over to Alfred. Whose dare, by the way, was sadly non-embarrassing. Perhaps he'd make a good friend out of it. This was ridiculous. But... if it was intense dares, he did not want a lovely lady like Emma to get trapped in it. He supposed this was a good test of people's limits.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred F. Jones Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:47 am

Alfred blinked when he heard Emma's soft voice and sat up slightly on his elbows. "Dare, huh?" He looked up at the ceiling for a moment, not wanting to give her something awful, but also not willing to give her a free pass. He smiled apologetically at Emma before looking back up at the ceiling.

"Alright. I dare you to make out with that one," His finger pointed to Arthur lazily as a smile lit up is face. "Say for about two minutes." He smiled at the Briton, knowing what he actually prefered instead of women. "No turning this dare on me by the way, Arthur. Though I would gladly take it." He winked at Emma and laughed.
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Braginski Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:38 am

Ivan smiled, glad that not all of the dares would be as tame as the first one. He hoped his roommate and the hot girl would put on a good show. He reached over and took a bottle of vodka from Arthur before he began the kiss so that he wouldn't have to interrupt.
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski
Admin

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:46 pm

Arthur looked over at Alfred, clearly stupefied by the dare he had given. What about the whole no-kissing deal that people wanted to agree to before? Rather nervously, Arthur turned to Emma. He did not exactly want to ruin a developing potential friendship, just because their lips touch - but he was somewhat fearful that that would be exactly what would happen.

"...I thought dares were only supposed to daunt those that do them?" Arthur cried at Alfred, and felt Ivan prise the vodka away from him. He took a deep breath and smiled awkwardly at Emma, seeing if she would do it. Well, at least if she kissed him, he wouldn't try to have it off with her. He really was a gentleman in that respect. No forcing himself upon girls. Or males, for that matter, come to think of it - even though they were what he liked and... o-oh...

Alfred had done this on purpose to torture him too, didn't he? Arthur glared at Alfred like he was an unfortunate mess.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilbert Beilschmidt Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:40 pm

((well, Gilbert might not have a large and relyable source, he wouldn't be able to get more than just personal use. From just personal experiance I am quite sure a guy like Gilbert would know how to get his hands on some beer. (I mean if the boys in my neighbourhood could get it at 14 without their parents then I am quite sure Gilbert could) I can see Gilbert making friends with someone in town, most likely another German who gets his beer for him. I mean Gilbert has been coming to this school for years afterall. And if you know people who come to a place where their language is not the default then you tend to befriend your countrymen by default ='D Gilbert is most likely exaggerating how much grog he can get, but he wouldn't go long without it. He is mainly mentioning it because he doesn't want people to try and sell his brother alcohol. If that all makes sense to you

Although if you don't think this is reasonable then let me know. ))
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Male Posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Willems-Dubois Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:22 pm

Emma had sort of expected this to happen. She was the only girl, and boys were probably going to single her out in a game like this at least once for this sort of dare. She was just a little surprised it happened this soon in the game.

She turned to look at Arthur and noticed he was struggling a little. She'd heard somewhere of his preferences, so she could understand why and didn't take it personally. But she wanted him to be comforted, and to not see this little thing as a big thing between them.

Emma smiled at him. "It's okay," she said, not knowing what else she could say to him in this kind of situation. She sat up on her legs facing him, before leaning forward and gently pressing her lips against his, waiting to see how he'd react.
Emma Willems-Dubois
Emma Willems-Dubois

Female Posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Kirkland Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:19 am

((Ah, that's fine in that case. Not a worry - I was just wondering)).

Arthur looked at Emma appreciatively, glad that she was not too put off about kissing him. He had half imagined that anyone would pull a face and be daunted at the vaguest thought of locking lips with him. He did not exactly have the best opinion of himself physically if anything.

When she kissed him, Arthur remembered that it was not just a peck and retreat. Damn you, Alfred F. Jones. Wanting her not to be uncomfortable, Arthur hesitantly cupped her cheek and pressed back, making it consensual and attempting at making it at least enjoyable for them even if it was effectively forced. He kind of wanted to stroke her side to reassure her, but decided it was slightly too forward. Didn't want her getting the wrong idea.
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post by Toris Laurinaitis Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:19 am

((If you wish for them to come in together, Vash, here's your cue?))

Toris stepped into the room, after receiving the invitation under the door earlier. He really had no idea what to expect. He had never really been to a get-together like this, and he was rather a shy person. Somewhat afraid of making no friends, the Lithuanian had umed and ahhed about coming, but in the end here he was.

"...O-oh..." He stood still when he realised that there were two people kissing in the room, and that people were watching them. What was going on here? He never heard about kisses! As a kiss-virgin, Toris was quite opposed to it. Standing, flustered, he momentarily thought about turning around and going back. He was not upsetting anyone by not turning up, really - there were no qualms about that, were there?!
Toris Laurinaitis
Toris Laurinaitis

Back to top Go down

Post by Alfred F. Jones Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:33 am

Alfred watched the two kiss with mild intrest, head tilted to the side slightly. He really did hate to do this to Emma. She seemed like a sweet girl, but he was in it to make the Briton squirm. Which he did, but Alfred.was suprised how gentle and caring Arthur was being to her.

He smiled slightly. Well, at least the Brit wasnt a total dick. Alfred then saw the new comer amd waved at him. "Hey. Wanna join?"
Alfred F. Jones
Alfred F. Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next